Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 wheel vehicles only. How can you bend this rule?laugh.png

post-70928-0-99045900-1356850476_thumb.j

What rule? The cement truck is driving in the lower level road. The sign applies to the freeway enterance.

I meant in general, harrry. I thought about how the 4 wheel rule could be bent. Funny signs and pictures have a great thread as well! check it out

Thanks for your reply

Thanks again for the lovely photos. I enjoyed waza's group of photos of Pattaya to Ubon on a rainy day... especially the first and 4rth one. The water buffalo are definitely a road hazard to a motorbike. In the fourth shot I can almost smell the farm earth on a wet day.

You are still in the game jim. Very inventivethumbsup.gif

road

/rōd/

Noun

• A wide way leading from one place to another, esp. one that vehicles can use.
  • The part of such a way intended for vehicles, esp. in contrast to a shoulder or sidewalk.

Street shot Krabi 2012

post-70928-0-34597600-1356971001_thumb.j

Villagefarang.. So where is the rice paddy where the road ends, .? I love that tree, always reminds me of trees you might see in Africa... without the giraffes!!! You see many of those trees in Songkhla too!!

Super nice contrast in that shot... The second picture sure looks like parts of Sabah State in Borneo... same same but different!!!

To Rene... The boys were waiting for a drink, it took a while, because they all wanted different flavours rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

Here is Durien waiting to be picked up....on the back roads of Samui....

IMG_7834.JPG

Villagefarang.. So where is the rice paddy where the road ends, .? I love that tree, always reminds me of trees you might see in Africa... without the giraffes!!! You see many of those trees in Songkhla too!!

Super nice contrast in that shot... The second picture sure looks like parts of Sabah State in Borneo... same same but different!!!

That tree is on one of my regular mt. bike routes through the valley and surrounding hills of Phaya Mengrai. I make stops at rivers, waterfalls and mountain reservoirs but always have to pass through places like this along the way.smile.png

Sky%2520%2520006%2520%25281%2529.jpg

Near where the above picture was taken I came across this sign.... In the middle of nowhere...on Samui, Coffee why not !!!

IMG_7844.JPG

So being no electric or gas the nice lady proceeded to boil water over coconut husks ... Actually took a while, but tasted quite good...

Up to you how much you pay, she said... I always hate that!! wink.png

IMG_7841.JPG

Same tree... Ranot area of Songkhla... surprising how similar it is .... smile.png ..... Beautiful Thailand....thumbsup.gifEspecially the roads less traveled!!!

Bookman, I really don't remember, how much ... probably 40 baht .... it was a couple or three years ago now!!! w00t.gifbiggrin.pngI don't even remember which side of the bed I get out of some days!!! tongue.png

Baan%2520Khaw%2520Songkhla%252020%2520Jan%252C%25202007%25204-050.jpg

Archived