Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is an impressive shot, Goshawk. It is a nice balance of angles and shapes. I'm always impressed by photos from your camera. I almost bought one but wanted a waterproof camera more.

thanks! it's one of my own fave's too.. suvarnabhumi is a fantastic place to photograph, particularly at night. I like the geometry of the place.

This one might not look like much to you but to me it means a lot because i stayed there with the former family

Nang Rong 2009. Almost sunset and people are scuffling to go home. This was the first time i discovered in the rural parts after 8pm there is nothing much more to do then, sleep. The old photos of Mr. Tywais are the best, though! I would call them vintage and i think they are true gems.wai.gif

post-70928-0-86598200-1358018925_thumb.j

Just me experimenting with shutter speed (again for Sir DAL)

Same road as night shots....only in daytime (just in case you weren't sure) biggrin.png

post-151257-0-45174000-1358061078_thumb.

Mr. Neversure posted a similar shot under here and i would like to compare the 2

Some questions.. from 1 newbie to another

Did you mount the RX?

What was the shutter speed? It seems a tat too slow to me..

I think if you want to get this motorbike going from the side 50km/h you still need a lucky shot. Or better take the shot from in front in the bike so you can make a sequence..?

Just me experimenting with shutter speed (again for Sir DAL)

Same road as night shots....only in daytime (just in case you weren't sure) biggrin.png

post-151257-0-45174000-1358061078_thumb.

Mr. Neversure posted a similar shot under here and i would like to compare the 2

http://www.thaivisa....082-new-camera/

Some questions.. from 1 newbie to another

Did you mount the RX?

What was the shutter speed? It seems a tat too slow to me..

I think if you want to get this motorbike going from the side 50km/h you still need a lucky shot. Or better take the shot from in front in the bike so you can make a sequence..?

My dear friend, I don't have a tripod (yet) so was hand held. The camera actually has built in instructions that you can refer to anytime. I think the shutter speed was 50 (or 1/50th of a sec) and the instructions say to press the shutter halfway down so it can focus on your subject (which I think is standard), then pan with the speed of the subject and press button fully down and release. Keep panning and you can hear the camera take several shots and it somehow compiles that information into one...pretty clever I think.

The shutter speed is adjustable, but I just left it where it was to see what came out.

Maybe our expert friends can elaborate on it for us.

Cheers.

Lets get back to the topic (Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!) and please ask your camera questions in a new post. coffee1.gif

Vajiralongkron Res in Kan - Longest Wooden Bridge in Thailand and yes it is a road to the other side

large.jpg

Win smile.png

Archived