British Kickboxer Lee Aldhouse Formally Charged With Murder: Phuket

webfact

This so obviously stinks of American intervention, there's a guy that jumped the wall of the Bangkok Hilton for heroin smuggling and he's back in the west a free man (no links to the USA) and then there's some poor sod with autism who hacked into the US military internet from a London bedsit and had to fight tooth and nail not to be sent to prison for decades (USA connection). Don't get me wrong If Aldhouse killed this guy he should face punishment but he's back in LOS due to American intervention.

According to who? Wikileaks? Aldhouse did kill Deshawn Longfellow. He admitted that he stabbed him, but didn't "mean to kill him." He's back in LOS because the British Government allowed the extradition to go through.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>This is about 2 foreigners in Thailand ending up in a fight where the Brit came back and allegedly stabbed the American.

Actually, he's already admitted he stabbed the victim ( see multiple media reports about this), but he says he didn't mean to kill him.

Good; that saves time for the prosecution.

Jimi007, regardless Aldhouse could be as guilty as sin but there are other people who have escaped Thai justice and are free men in the west, why? Because they didn't step on American toes. Nothing about Wikileaks, I'm just saying it's not a big old gentlemen's agreement between the UK and Thailand.

Jimi007, regardless Aldhouse could be as guilty as sin but there are other people who have escaped Thai justice and are free men in the west, why? Because they didn't step on American toes. Nothing about Wikileaks, I'm just saying it's not a big old gentlemen's agreement between the UK and Thailand.

I won't disagree. But when some guy on steroids picks a fight with a decorated US Marine and loses, then stabs him in the back, I would hope my government, the Thai Government and the British Government would want to see justice served...

• Like 2

He should face the accusations presented and, if he committed the crime, should be punished through detention in a Thai jail. If bad people can get away with committing crime and then retreating to their country of origin then worldwide mayhem will ensue.

Very pleased to hear that this person is being extradited to face the charges against him.

I hope that the evaluation of the evidence will be without prejudice and that Justice will be administered.

• Like 1

For those who haven't been following this: He is reportedly the first British national to be extradited from the UK to Thailand in 100 years.

“Mr Aldhouse is charged with premeditated murder under Section 288 of the Criminal Code, which states, ‘Whoever, murdering the other person, shall be imprisoned by death or imprisoned as from 15 years to 20 years,” Chalong Police Deputy Superintendent Jumroon Plaiduang confirmed to the Phuket Gazette this morning.

However, Lt Col Jumroon added, “Mr Aldhouse accepted that he stabbed American Marine Dashawn Longfellow, but he claimed that he did not have any intention to kill the man.”

For the full article: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2012/Aldhouse-denies-Phuket-murder-charge-19628.html

I saw him fight and he is not that impressive. Looked and moved like Frankenstein on steroids. But it does sounds like he would end up trying to stab me in the back after he lost.

As far as I remember the than published story.

After a verbal argument in which Aldhouse should have said to Longfellow, "..you maybe BIG, but I am CRAZY!"

a fight started and the bigger, bit heavier Longfellow put Aldhouse down, not a preferred position for the Stand Up Fighter Longfellow.

So he lost that fight and proved his crazy side later! blink.png

Lets see how much of a "Pitbull" he is behind the walls, we will probably see a sobbering book from him in a few years.

Looks like he'll be able to handle himself okay.

93.jpg

Not that he'll have any problems.

By all accounts he'll have servants waiting on him hand and foot.

Also remember that he is a special case prisoner, he was extradited to a questionable penal system, the Thais will be out to ensure absolutely nothing will happen to the British national they have been publicly enlisted as caring for.

He'll be king of his cell.

Without his steroids and eating cockroaches (is that cannibalism) he'll be queen of his cell
  • Like 1

A Brit, charged of killing an American on Thai soil.

Quite a unique case I think.

Did this ever happen before? blink.png Meaning, a foreigner kills another foreigner and escapes Thailand and is extradited later, back to Thailand?

I never heard of it.

Anybody?

No but 3 Thais killed a guy in Melbourne, they flew on bail back to Thailand, Thai customs let them through even though they were on Interpols watch-list and they then absconded. Never to be seen again. I doubt whether they will be facing trial in Australia

yea they have 2 of them back in Melb now, from reports earlier this year......

Well interpol need to change their wanted list then, Im just looking at it now. 3 Thai men from Phuket still wanted for that murder.

my humble appoligies o wise 1, very sorry, I stand corrected...

Well interpol need to change their wanted list then, Im just looking at it now. 3 Thai men from Phuket still wanted for that murder.

http://www.interpol....&wanted_search=

But, in fact off topic.

These 2 are the only wanted by Thailand: 1 Japanese and 1 Australian Lady:

http://www.interpol....&wanted_search=

Edited by LaoPo

I thought he had already pleaded not guilty, is this the case?

Don't think so, pretty sureI read somewhere he enters his plea on 18th Feb.

He pleaded not guilty since he claims he did not intend to kill him. But he admitted to killing him.

A Brit, charged of killing an American on Thai soil.

Quite a unique case I think.

Did this ever happen before? blink.png Meaning, a foreigner kills another foreigner and escapes Thailand and is extradited later, back to Thailand?

I never heard of it.

Anybody?

No but 3 Thais killed a guy in Melbourne, they flew on bail back to Thailand, Thai customs let them through even though they were on Interpols watch-list and they then absconded. Never to be seen again. I doubt whether they will be facing trial in Australia

Interesting but off topic.

This is about 2 foreigners in Thailand ending up in a fight where the Brit came back and allegedly stabbed the American.

I can give you many examples of murders between foreigners on foreign soil (ouside Thailand) but that would be off topic as well.

And he couldn't even get the information on it correct.

they weren't on bail.

They weren't on Interpol's watchlist.

And two of them were seen again, in court, and in jail, after being picked up by the Thai police and as the Thai judge granted their extradition.

Hey Pal have a look at www.interpol.com and then go through the wanted list and then go to country. Australia if you have forgotten. There is 3 Thai men from Phuket wanted in Melbourne there. Sorry it wont let me copy the link for some reason. As far as your other claims about foreigners getting lax sentences, Ill have a look when I get time but I dont really spend all day absorbed in this sort of stuff but it shouldnt be too hard to find something on thaivisa or the old stories in the local papers.

And finally as for Lee, there is no way on gods green earth that he will step foot on any soil in Phuket let alone have time for a beer in a certain Phuket bar you talk about, apart from the time when he gets out of the prison van and into the International departures

He pleaded not guilty since he claims he did not intend to kill him. But he admitted to killing him.

No he did not. He has not entered any plea thus far.

At the point that he reportedly told police officers that, he had not even been charged. rolleyes.gif

What one reportedly says to police officers before charges are even laid against you is not the same as entering a guilty or not guilty plea.

He has now been charged and is set to enter a plea on February 18th.

Is it a bit clearer for you now?

Edited by cbrer

Interesting but off topic.

This is about 2 foreigners in Thailand ending up in a fight where the Brit came back and allegedly stabbed the American.

I can give you many examples of murders between foreigners on foreign soil (ouside Thailand) but that would be off topic as well.

And he couldn't even get the information on it correct.

they weren't on bail.

They weren't on Interpol's watchlist.

And two of them were seen again, in court, and in jail, after being picked up by the Thai police and as the Thai judge granted their extradition.

Hey Pal have a look at www.interpol.com and then go through the wanted list and then go to country. Australia if you have forgotten. There is 3 Thai men from Phuket wanted in Melbourne there.

They flew to Thailand hours after the crime was committed. They were not on bail and they were not on any interpol list at the time.

I'm not sure why your basic knowledge on the case is so small, as you are obviously interested in it. Perhaps you're just playing dumb in order to troll. :(

Im not really that interested in it, my memory is a bit foggy about it thats all, thank you for educating me, I just remember there was a big thing about it in the Aussie papers. Had a look at the interpol site yet?

And as for Lee alderhouse being charged. Im pretty sure he would have been charged in England to have been extradited

Im not really that interested in it, my memory is a bit foggy about it thats all, thank you for educating me, I just remember there was a big thing about it in the Aussie papers. Had a look at the interpol site yet?

Yes. What has that got to do with them fleeing Australia hours after the offense?? :huh:

And as for Lee alderhouse being charged. Im pretty sure he would have been charged in England to have been extradited

His name is Lee Aldhouse.

As for being charged in England for an offense committed here, you just have to be trolling. No one could possibly be as clueless. :(

second extradition in 100 years we are already outside the realm of "normal" Thai judicial process. my bet is they'll be eager to show it wasn't for nothing and he'll be going away for a long time whatever happened in previous cases.

If I was to predict a sentence, I would say 15 years minus 50% for early guilty plea, minus almost 3 years served, free within 5 years of sentencing. Likely to be back in the UK well before then.

Enjoying his 35th birthday with a drink in a certain Phuket bar.

You really are a ......, he will not see 35.

If he ever does get out people will be waiting, he will not get away with murdering a decorated US serviceman in the cowardly manner he did.

Edited by LivinginKata
flame removed

he will always be a murderer.

Perhaps, perhaps not. To be a murderer you need to have intended to kill the victim.

Lee allegedly only stabbed the victim twice. Which does not automatically indicate the intent to kill.

Unfortunately, given the circumstances of the legal system in which the evidence has been collected, will be judged, and the need for the system to find him guilty having had him extradited here from the UK, the truth may never be seen or heard.

With a 50% discount in sentence for an early guilty plea, it is likely that will be the option that will be taken, unless Lee feels the evidence against him is especially weak.

second extradition in 100 years we are already outside the realm of "normal" Thai judicial process. my bet is they'll be eager to show it wasn't for nothing and he'll be going away for a long time whatever happened in previous cases.

If I was to predict a sentence, I would say 15 years minus 50% for early guilty plea, minus almost 3 years served, free within 5 years of sentencing. Likely to be back in the UK well before then.

Enjoying his 35th birthday with a drink in a certain Phuket bar.

You really are a ********, he will not see 35.

If he ever does get out people will be waiting, he will not get away with murdering a decorated US serviceman in the cowardly manner he did.

No need for name calling.... Please try to rise above that level.

What people? Who do you think will be waiting to kill him? US Service men?

Is that the type of individual you feel is enlisted in the US military?

Please extrapolate as to who you think is going to kill him? huh.png

Edited by metisdead
flame removed

he will always be a murderer.

Perhaps, perhaps not. To be a murderer you need to have intended to kill the victim.

Lee allegedly only stabbed the victim twice. Which does not automatically indicate the intent to kill.

Unfortunately, given the circumstances of the legal system in which the evidence has been collected, will be judged, and the need for the system to find him guilty having had him extradited here from the UK, the truth may never be seen or heard.

With a 50% discount in sentence for an early guilty plea, it is likely that will be the option that will be taken, unless Lee feels the evidence against him is especially weak.

Come on, you stick a guy twice and you don't want to kill him rolleyes.gif . Did he ask the now diseased guy to stand still to find a non life threating place to stick him. coffee1.gif

Come on, you stick a guy twice and you don't want to kill him .

It doesn't automatically indicate the intent to kill, no.

Say 20 stab wounds, some after the victim had already died, that would automatically indicate an intent to kill.

No he did not. He has not entered any plea thus far.

At the point that he reportedly told police officers that, he had not even been charged. rolleyes.gif

What one reportedly says to police officers before charges are even laid against you is not the same as entering a guilty or not guilty plea.

He has now been charged and is set to enter a plea on February 18th.

Is it a bit clearer for you now?

Sorry, you're right, should be : he confessed to killing him but not with the intend to kill.

No need for the insults though.

Say 20 stab wounds, some after the victim had already died, that would automatically indicate an intent to kill.

Rubbish. Takes one stab to kill. The guy is a brain dead moron who's life revolves around violence, whether in the ring or out but hasn't the balls to face defeat. If he didn't want to kill he could have carried the fight on with his fists.

didd`nt mean to kill him, why not stick him in a non life threating area, just to cripple him instead, just to get over a put down in front of your worshipers?