British Kickboxer Lee Aldhouse Formally Charged With Murder: Phuket

webfact

Don't think so, pretty sureI read somewhere he enters his plea on 18th Feb.

He pleaded not guilty since he claims he did not intend to kill him. But he admitted to killing him.

No he did not. He has not entered any plea thus far.

At the point that he reportedly told police officers that, he had not even been charged. rolleyes.gif

What one reportedly says to police officers before charges are even laid against you is not the same as entering a guilty or not guilty plea.

He has now been charged and is set to enter a plea on February 18th.

Is it a bit clearer for you now?

Sorry, you're right, should be : he confessed to killing him but not with the intend to kill.

No need for the insults though.

Sorry, cannot see any insults there, but apologies if you were somehow offended.

And no, it shouldn't say 'he confessed to killing him but not with the intend to kill.'

'He reportedly told police officers that he did indeed stab the victim, but did not intend to kill him' would be correct.

Edited by cbrer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, you stick a guy twice and you don't want to kill him .

It doesn't automatically indicate the intent to kill, no.

Say 20 stab wounds, some after the victim had already died, that would automatically indicate an intent to kill.

Rubbish. Takes one stab to kill.

That is not the point. The point is the intent to kill. Two stab wounds don't automatically indicate an intent to kill, true?

Two stab wounds would likely indicate intended GBH, not murder.

The guy is a brain dead moron who's life revolves around violence, whether in the ring or out but hasn't the balls to face defeat. If he didn't want to kill he could have carried the fight on with his fists.

Producing a knife during a street fight does not indicate the intent to kill, it indicates the intent to win through use of weapons. You also seem to be confusing the words 'want to' with 'intent'. Not saying that he 'wanted to' kill him of course, as we cannot know that.

For example I want to be sitting in a Jacuzzi with 5 Poseidon models come 4pm. I however don't intend to do so.

Edited by cbrer

second extradition in 100 years we are already outside the realm of "normal" Thai judicial process. my bet is they'll be eager to show it wasn't for nothing and he'll be going away for a long time whatever happened in previous cases.

If I was to predict a sentence, I would say 15 years minus 50% for early guilty plea, minus almost 3 years served, free within 5 years of sentencing. Likely to be back in the UK well before then.

Enjoying his 35th birthday with a drink in a certain Phuket bar.

You really are a f--kwit, he will not see 35.

If he ever does get out people will be waiting, he will not get away with murdering a decorated US serviceman in the cowardly manner he did.

No need for name calling.... Please try to rise above that level.

What people? Who do you think will be waiting to kill him? US Service men?

Is that the type of individual you feel is enlisted in the US military?

Please extrapolate as to who you think is going to kill him? huh.png

You have obviously never been in a theatre of war where your life is constantly at risk and you rely heavily on your mates for survival.

Nothing forges a bond of friendship more than that experience.

He survives this, only to be cut down by a low-life cowardly scum not worthy of cleaning his combat boots.

Not acceptable to any he served with.

If he were my brother, my son or my comrade at arms, I would be waiting.

Plenty will be.

• Like 1

That is not the point. The point is the intent to kill. Two stab wounds don't automatically indicate an intent to kill, true?

Two stab wounds would likely indicate intended GBH, not murder.

The guy is a brain dead moron who's life revolves around violence, whether in the ring or out but hasn't the balls to face defeat. If he didn't want to kill he could have carried the fight on with his fists.

Producing a knife during a street fight does not indicate the intent to kill, it indicates the intent to win through use of weapons. You also seem to be confusing the words 'want to' with 'intent'. Not saying that he 'wanted to' kill him of course, as we cannot know that.

For example I want to be sitting in a Jacuzzi with 5 Poseidon models come 4pm. I however don't intend to do so.

Leaving the bar, picking up a knife somewhere else, then returning to the bar to use said knife would indicate some form of "intent" . . . pre-meditation also.

• Like 1

You could be Lee's lawyer.

A real life Perry Mason.

No thanks.

@cbrer

Crazy logic. Ald was not tooled up for ''your'' street fight, he went and acquired a knife to do an unarmed guy, plain and simple.

He went to get a weapon, got one, and then went back to fight him. That does not indicate the intent to kill someone no matter how hard you need to believe that it does.

You have obviously never been in a theatre of war where your life is constantly at risk and you rely heavily on your mates for survival.

He survives this, only to be cut down by a low-life cowardly scum not worthy of cleaning his combat boots.

Plenty will be.

Save me the dramatics please.

Save it for a barstool and the guy sitting next to you.

Did Lee Alderhouse's shoplifting charge get thrown out of court? Didnt he shoplift a knife from the 7-11 across the road from Nakitas before going to the Yai Nui 2 guesthouse and stab the bloke?

I've already corrected you when it comes to his name. If you want to be taken anyway seriously I would suggest actually knowing the the name of the person you are professing about.

Edited by cbrer

Leaving the bar, picking up a knife somewhere else, then returning to the bar to use said knife would indicate some form of "intent" . . . pre-meditation also.

Another expert on the case! rolleyes.gif

And it would indicate some form of intent.... the intent to cause GBH at most.

Edited by cbrer

And it would indicate some form of intent.... the intent to cause GBH at most.

cheesy.gif ////////////////////////rolleyes.gif

tuh tuh tuh cbrer, you broke one of the forum rules and that is not to correct people on trivial matters such as spelling mistakes....but to make you happy I will rephrase

Did Lee Aldhouse's shoplifting charge get thrown out of court? Didnt he shoplift a knife from the 7-11 across the road from Nakitas before going to the Yai Nui 2 guesthouse and stab the bloke?

Did Lee Aldhouse's shoplifting charge get thrown out of court? Didnt he shoplift a knife from the 7-11 across the road from Nakitas before going to the Yai Nui 2 guesthouse and stab the bloke?

When was he charged with shoplifting? huh.png Let alone when did it go to court? :huh:

AFAIK he was not charged for such a crime.

Perhaps due to lack of evidence - dodgy video that could not stand up to ID scrutiny perhaps.

Edited by cbrer

Exactly. Much like yourself.

Release that the alleged crime didn't happen in a bar yet?

Yes, typing too quickly without thinking. The initial incident happened in a bar where Aldhouse lost an argument, he then followed the victim back to the victims hotel and stabbed him outside that hotel. Is that better?

Plenty will be.

But his comrades aren't banged up in the jail so there isn't a lot they can do about it.

Besides none of his comrades are going to do anything about it on the basis they don't want to spend year in a jail in the UK or Thailand.

It isn't the movies.

Edited by AntMan1
  • Like 2

Lets see how much of a "Pitbull" he is behind the walls, we will probably see a sobbering book from him in a few years.

Looks like he'll be able to handle himself okay.

93.jpg

Not that he'll have any problems.

By all accounts he'll have servants waiting on him hand and foot.

Also remember that he is a special case prisoner, he was extradited to a questionable penal system, the Thais will be out to ensure absolutely nothing will happen to the British national they have been publicly enlisted as caring for.

He'll be king of his cell.

Just hope he starts to bully his cell mates. Someone will object for sure, and Thai being Thai it will be very violent ! Good luck "Pitbull" hope you enjoy your stay here.

Just hope he starts to bully his cell mates. Someone will object for sure, and Thai being Thai it will be very violent !

Most, if not all his cell mates will be fellow foreigners, as reported.

Good luck "Pitbull" hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm sure being monied and waited on hand and foot, while the authorities are likely to be under instruction that nothing untoward is to happen to him under any circumstances, will have its advantages

Edited by cbrer

Exactly. Much like yourself.

Release that the alleged crime didn't happen in a bar yet?

So Cbrer as the resident knowledge on this case almost like you are a mate of his can you answer a few questions

Why was he stopping the deceased from using the dunny that caused this incident to escalate and what makes you so certain he will be drinking in a certain bar by a certain age and will you be there too if this highly unlikely scenario was ever to happen

Jimi007, regardless Aldhouse could be as guilty as sin but there are other people who have escaped Thai justice and are free men in the west, why? Because they didn't step on American toes. Nothing about Wikileaks, I'm just saying it's not a big old gentlemen's agreement between the UK and Thailand.

I won't disagree. But when some guy on steroids picks a fight with a decorated US Marine and loses, then stabs him in the back, I would hope my government, the Thai Government and the British Government would want to see justice served...

Well said.

The previous poster has anti US fever it would appear. I would hope any country of a victim would step up to the plate and make sure a low life back stabber gets his just desserts regardless of where there from

Absolutely, the idea of preferential treatment due to the loser's past profession is odd. Justice should be served regardless of where the victim comes from and what he worked as. The mention of his previous employment with reference to how hard his country (and others) should be involved is somewhat insulting to him.

Edited by cbrer

So Cbrer as the resident knowledge on this case almost like you are a mate of his can you answer a few questions

I am not mate of his and have never met anyone involved in the case.

Why was he stopping the deceased from using the dunny

Probably because he was a pissed up bully. I don't know, why would I?

what makes you so certain he will be drinking in a certain bar by a certain age

Well he will almost certainly be free by then, and given what I have read about him it is likely that someone with such a mental state would return to the scene to celebrate as the final victor of some sorts, with decades of his life in front of him.

and will you be there too

Good Lord no.

I haven't visited Phuket since 2004, and would have to be dragged there in chains if I was to visit there nowadays.

• Like 1

[

Probably because he was a pissed up bully. I don't know, why would I?

what makes you so certain he will be drinking in a certain bar by a certain age

Well he will almost certainly be free by then, and given what I have read about him it is likely that someone with such a mental state would return to the scene to celebrate as the final victor of some sorts, with decades of his life in front of him.

and will you be there too

Good Lord no.

I haven't visited Phuket since 2004, and would have to be dragged there in chains if I was to visit there nowadays.

Thanks for clarifying

Yet you continue to visit the Phuket forum despite not visiting/living here 8 years. Some sad types about really.

Please let us know about the paradise you have found since leaving.

Edited by Colonel_Mustard
  • Like 2

Yet you continue to visit the Phuket forum despite not visiting/living here 8 years.

I only click on the 'View New Content' button. Would have thought that this was in a news forum, apparently not though.

Some sad types about really.

Geez, I didn't know using the 'View New Content' button was such an indication of one's being. sad.png

Please let us know about the paradise you have found since leaving.

I don't really believe in there being one 'paradise' to be honest mate.

Should I ever find myself living in one I'll let you know. smile.png

Edited by cbrer
  • Like 1