Images Of Chiang Rai

mcgriffith

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a different time of year, or by just driving down the road a few kilometers, the view can change dramatically. Roughly in the center of the image under the cloud, one can make out the distinctive notch of Phu Chi Fa. Unfortunately it is seldom clear enough to see such a sight.

Trails%2520%2520007.jpg

First, let me say that I am new to the CR area so I am not yet familiar with the names of the roads, rivers and landmarks. One day however, I was traveling on the road from the airport to that ends up behind the Big C area. It was evening and as I was passing over the river, the view was truly amazing. Unfortunately I did not have my camera. I have been waiting for a chance to revisit this site when the sky was not shrouded in smoke and haze. Today's wonderful thunderstorms were just what the doctor ordered. I drove to the bridge and took the walkway and waited for the orange glow of sunset to recreate the beauty that I saw that first time. I wanted to share it with fellow TV'ers. post-171103-0-40568800-1359811580_thumb.

First, let me say that I am new to the CR area so I am not yet familiar with the names of the roads, rivers and landmarks. One day however, I was traveling on the road from the airport to that ends up behind the Big C area. It was evening and as I was passing over the river, the view was truly amazing. Unfortunately I did not have my camera. I have been waiting for a chance to revisit this site when the sky was not shrouded in smoke and haze. Today's wonderful thunderstorms were just what the doctor ordered. I drove to the bridge and took the walkway and waited for the orange glow of sunset to recreate the beauty that I saw that first time. I wanted to share it with fellow TV'ers. post-171103-0-40568800-1359811580_thumb.

Beautifully taken and processed

Archived