[[Template core/global/global/includeCSS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
BANGKOK 20 August 2019 04:40
Sign in to follow this  
mcgriffith

Images Of Chiang Rai 2013

Recommended Posts

On 8/31/2018 at 5:52 AM, Ron19 said:

You might be interested in this topic.

Abandoned, Derelict, Decaying Locations Around Thailand "

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/952668-abandoned-derelict-decaying-locations-around-thailand/

Thanks Ron. To be honest, everywhere I look around the Province I see a multitude of abandoned buildings but most of them uninteresting. I also like to get among the rusty remains of old machinery and plant. I worry about myself sometimes.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xboxer said:

Thanks Ron. To be honest, everywhere I look around the Province I see a multitude of abandoned buildings but most of them uninteresting. I also like to get among the rusty remains of old machinery and plant. I worry about myself sometimes.?

You would be most welcome  to contribute your images to the topic

which now has 20 pages of mainly images plus some chatter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

You would be most welcome  to contribute your images to the topic

which now has 20 pages of mainly images plus some chatter.

Yeah, I have considered it Ron. The problem I have is, that I only take pictures of the things that I like and they would not be everybody’s cup of tea, and, I don’t respond well to criticism. However I will consider it and maybe post some of my favorite pics in the near future.

Edited by Xboxer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2018 at 10:10 AM, Xboxer said:

Yeah, I have considered it Ron. The problem I have is, that I only take pictures of the things that I like and they would not be everybody’s cup of tea, and, I don’t respond well to criticism. However I will consider it and maybe post some of my favorite pics in the near future.

Maybe it's also my cup of tea;

but if I cannot see your pictures ..

Please send them to that topic Ron gave the link :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...