Images Of Chiang Rai

mcgriffith

You swam in the Yarra??????????????

wacko.png

Once even at Princes Bridge...I got thrown in there for losing a rowing race.

Above the falls at Richmond it was always pretty clean then.,

Edited by harrry

It is always a pleasure to pass these lovely rocky outcroppings on my way home, especially when the sun is low in the sky. Sadly they are rapidly disappearing. Ironically the dirt track out through the rice fields was in very good shape despite the recent flooding. The trail had been covered with a fortifying layer of gravel, probably from the same beautiful features in the area.

Rock%2520%2520004.jpg

Only joking, the Torrens in Adelaide is certainly no shining example of pristine waters.

Years back the police were accused of drowning a prominent Adelaide homosexual in it but I personally believe the water poisoned him.

I thought is was so salt that people could not sink in it like the Dead Sea.

wacko.png

Once even at Princes Bridge...I got thrown in there for losing a rowing race.

Above the falls at Richmond it was always pretty clean then.,

harry

when I was young (i can just remember) during Moomba we use to jump off princess bridge , talk about being stupid , but heh we were invincible then .

wacko.png

I did , many times ..it was till the upside down river then sceadu

I lived in Heidelberg and the water there could be drank in my day. I notice where I used to swim is now a National Park or something.

wacko.png

I lived in Heidelberg and the water there could be drank in my day. I notice where I used to swim is now a National Park or something.

my father took me gold panning in the yarra!! water was so clean near Warrandyte and you could find gold , only specks but it was fun

wacko.png

my father took me gold panning in the yarra!! water was so clean near Warrandyte and you could find gold , only specks but it was fun

So it was you who peed in the river that day.

• Like 1

Riding through the hills of Phaya Mengrai.

Test1++001.jpg

I like all your photos VF, but more so this one smile.png

That is very interesting. I actually posted this one as an afterthought. I thought it might be too cluttered and flat, because of the cloud cover, but it is getting a fairly good response on Google+, as well. I ride past this area on one of my regular bike routes.

Edited by villagefarang

Out on the trails in Phaya Mengrai.

Test++006.jpg

and this one biggrin.png

This trail heads past Jubby’s and much of the area was under water recently. They are replanting all the rice fields through this section. I was worried about the trail but needn’t have been and it ended up being a great ride and the sun even came out mid afternoon, after being cloudy in the morning.

Edited by villagefarang