Images Of Chiang Rai

mcgriffith

Here is the rather odd looking planter.

rice%2520%2520001.jpg

is not mine but it shows the process in Chiang Mai.

There are some really interesting videos of indian rice with similar machines one of which gives a run down on savings on seed of about 80% and of course the labour.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The floods have receded and things are back to normal. The neighbors were out planting today and I got a few shots of them taking a break in our front yard.

Workbreak%2520%2520001.jpg

Workbreak%2520%2520003.jpg

No releasing of the hounds then VF :D

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great shots, villagefarang. It would be appreciated if you visited/posted on Shaggy's Farm Photo thread. Could you make an exception?

I was shown this in CR, I wouldn't be able to find his myself without help. wai.gif

14443224918_fe81a5631d_b.jpg

Shaggy has something like 4x the page views and 10x the posts so maybe I am need more here. You guys are doing just fine without my meager contribution.

Love the pictures VF, we were in CR for a few days over the weekend and I was really taken with the place, again, it's a far more beautiful place to visit/live than CM, especially at this time of year.

• Like 1

Love the pictures VF, we were in CR for a few days over the weekend and I was really taken with the place, again, it's a far more beautiful place to visit/live than CM, especially at this time of year.

Glad you enjoyed your visit and like the pictures. I of course agree with you that CR is a nice place to live but I also enjoy popping over to CM to shop, eat and visit with friends.

• Like 1

Great shots, villagefarang. It would be appreciated if you visited/posted on Shaggy's Farm Photo thread. Could you make an exception?

I was shown this in CR, I wouldn't be able to find his myself without help. wai.gif

14443224918_fe81a5631d_b.jpg

Shaggy has something like 4x the page views and 10x the posts so maybe I am need more here. You guys are doing just fine without my meager contribution.

oh come on, VF ! .... I rarely remember to come and take a boo here....and really enjoy when I do thumbsup.gif ..... you could add a few images to farm photos too.... wink.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...