Images Of Chiang Rai

mcgriffith

• 2 weeks later...

You are right Villagefarang;

I did 92 km today;

it's too much with these so hot temperatures .

Coming back, I stopped many times to have a little rest and drink, drink, even sometimes my water was as hot as the sun outside ...cheesy.gif

If I go tomorrow,

first leaving the house as early as possible ( 05h30 am ) and do maximum 70/80 km so I can come back the house before it's too hot ( beginning between 10 and 10.30 am )

Edited by onthedarkside
please use the default fonts, thank you
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, it is possible to give a compliment without putting everyone else down in the process. Then again, your posting history makes it clear that any positive comments you make are just a smoke screen to cover your true intent.

• Like 2

Believe it or not, it is possible to give a compliment without putting everyone else down in the process. Then again, your posting history makes it clear that any positive comments you make are just a smoke screen to cover your true intent.

Don't feed the trolls VF :)
  • Like 1

Don't feed the trolls VF smile.png

Good advice. I will try to remember that when he reappears under a new name.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You get better photos out of your iPhone than I do out of my iPad.

I took this at Doi Chaang on Saturday, emailed it to myself and this is the result.

I suspect that it's something I'm not doing right rather than the fault of the iPad.

post-38081-0-95936100-1436753805_thumb.j

• Like 2

Has anyone checked out the new Canon Coolpix P900 83x zoom camera, amazing.

Its a Nikon P900 and presently not available here but you can pick it up in KL for around 22,000baht.
Thanks, I have Canon on the brain of late. This was the link that didn't take the first time.

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/COOLPIX-P900.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...