Thai Visa Forum

The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted on the other thread (about businesses opening and closing) a few weeks ago about the Pulcinella Italian Risto-Pub that has opened in the former Punch & Judy premises on Soi 17 (Soi Region

Yesterday, went to Welcome Inn on Darkside for Sunday Roast. Had the mixed meat for 260B. Outstanding value and enjoyable meal, could not fault it. Welcome Inn has A/C and had about 6 or 7 punter

You have mentioned this in other posts repeatedly???? I know a good short time hotel.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

O'Garas Irish 

Pratumnak

https://m.facebook.com/TaraOgaras/

I'm sure lots of locals know this place but trying it was new to me.

On the theme of poultry and stuffing meals O'Garas offers a feast of a large European 1/2 roast chicken seasoned well, delicious stuffing, and I recall mash and vegetables as well.

350 baht but on Grab discounts are frequently offered. I'll definitely order that again.

Also tried their lasagna served with salad. Not really Italian style lasagne. I guess its more like pub grub style. One sheet of pasta only as a base. A nice salad but delivered undressed. But adding olive oil and red wine vinegar at home it was delicious. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Guang Seafood Restaurant 

Third road North Pattaya 

Correction.

Second road.

Not Third road!

• 4 weeks later...