The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

10 minutes ago, hackjam said:

They do now have those awful Perspex dividers on tables.

TROPICAL thumbnail_IMG_1322.jpg

If the divider can not be removed...I refuse to eat at any restaurant with a divider....This is just nonsense...  

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted on the other thread (about businesses opening and closing) a few weeks ago about the Pulcinella Italian Risto-Pub that has opened in the former Punch & Judy premises on Soi 17 (Soi Region

Yesterday, went to Welcome Inn on Darkside for Sunday Roast. Had the mixed meat for 260B. Outstanding value and enjoyable meal, could not fault it. Welcome Inn has A/C and had about 6 or 7 punter

You have mentioned this in other posts repeatedly???? I know a good short time hotel.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

If the divider can not be removed...I refuse to eat at any restaurant with a divider....This is just nonsense...  

totally agree, dividers between tables is ok but a divider between you and your company down the middle of a table has got to one of the stupidest things ever, ok some busy Thai restaurants might have single eaters sitting at the same table which I wouldn't argue against

• Like 2
2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I have seen some customers remove the divider and sit and staff did nothing.. but that is likely to vary place to place. I had hoped this silliness would be resolved and tables for couples and family groups become available, or put together on request. 

• Like 1

hello, i only want to eat at restaurants where the kitchen is open and cook can be seen.

I know only foodland and kiss where we can see the kitchen.

I think it should be a rule in 2020, i do not trust anyone about hygiene, especially now.

do you know any other restaurants with open kitchen ?

what i never found is indian restaurant with open kitchen and I am sure that it is because they have too much dirty things to hide...

any help ?

thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, samtab said:

hello, i only want to eat at restaurants where the kitchen is open and cook can be seen.

I know only foodland and kiss where we can see the kitchen.

I think it should be a rule in 2020, i do not trust anyone about hygiene, especially now.

do you know any other restaurants with open kitchen ?

what i never found is indian restaurant with open kitchen and I am sure that it is because they have too much dirty things to hide...

any help ?

thank you.

But you can't see if the cooks wash their hands after a toilet break.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, domdom said:

Hello

Indian by nature (not far from Panpan on the opposite side of the road) has a kitchen only separated by glass from the restaurant.. you can see the cooks prepare your food, without getting smoke or smell..

I don t agree with your comment about "dirty" indians anyway.. and I lived 6 years in India.

Have a nice day

no thank you !

300 thb for a RAITA when 100 is already too much...

you don't agree about dirty indian restaurant ? just visit some of their kitchens as i already did and you will know what you are talking about...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, champers said:

But you can't see if the cooks wash their hands after a toilet break.

in my opinion any staff from any restaurant or bar should wash hands publicly after going to toilet, or at least use gel in front of customers before going back to kitchen.

but of course we are living a world where most people accept that the correct things are not done properly, so i am hopeless actually !