Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jingthing

The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

Recommended Posts

What is Jasmine ? and why is it clean ? do we see the kitchen from the restaurant ? or it is only clean in people mind ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samtab said:

What is Jasmine ? and why is it clean ? do we see the kitchen from the restaurant ? or it is only clean in people mind ?

 

I give up

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, champers said:

Went to Benjamit coffee shop; off Sou Bukhao; for the first time today

I have been there twice.  The second time was hoping to enjoy some coffee in a semi quiet atmosphere.  But both times got it to go there seems to be a group of loud mouths acting like it is a booze bar who frequent there.  They seem to think they own the place all had the same European accent no need to identify the country.  

The coffee was good, but have had similar quality other spots in town without the noise.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hackjam said:

I give up

"In sight it must be right."

 

TAKHOMASAK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2020 at 2:31 PM, samtab said:

What is Jasmine ? and why is it clean ? do we see the kitchen from the restaurant ? or it is only clean in people mind ?

 

 

I agree that we should only eat where the kitchen can be seen from the restaurants, and I consider as idiots most restaurants owners who do not understand this.

Also stupid the ones who still do not understand that we need photos on the menu. How can they be so ridiculous ? Maybe because customers also are ?

 

I even preferred Foodland restaurant when there was a plastic film to separate the staff and the customers, but now they removed it.

 

It's just like the masks that so many people need so long time to understand. Now showing a kitchen or having anybody facing you ready to spit on you is so unhygienic.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2020 at 3:34 PM, bkk6060 said:

I have been there twice.  The second time was hoping to enjoy some coffee in a semi quiet atmosphere.  But both times got it to go there seems to be a group of loud mouths acting like it is a booze bar who frequent there.  They seem to think they own the place all had the same European accent no need to identify the country.  

The coffee was good, but have had similar quality other spots in town without the noise.

 

The bets coffee (i do not speak about atmosphere but coffee) is at 7/11 anyway. Just test the espresso at most places and you will understand that 711 coffee is clearly the best quality. For 25 thb only.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SePl said:

 

The bets coffee (i do not speak about atmosphere but coffee) is at 7/11 anyway. Just test the espresso at most places and you will understand that 711 coffee is clearly the best quality. For 25 thb only.

 

 

I agree.  I get it all the time freshly ground for 25 b may be the best deal in town.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets see

 

7-11 coffee 25 baht....

Starbucks coffee 150 baht give or take.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Art and Cups and Cakes on Pratumnak Soi 4 has excellent coffee, scones,  brownies, Thai food and a brilliant full English breakfast. Nice calm atmosphere and nice art work. Very nice Thai staff.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Lets see

 

7-11 coffee 25 baht....

Starbucks coffee 150 baht give or take.....

All Starsucks are dreadful.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Lets see

 

7-11 coffee 25 baht....

Starbucks coffee 150 baht give or take.....

 

711 coffee clearly better and not only for the price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SePl said:

I even preferred Foodland restaurant when there was a plastic film to separate the staff and the customers, but now they removed it.

 

Foodland? 😦

 

It really is time that @Jingthing came out of hiding and got this thread back on track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaaSaparot said:

Foodland? 😦

 

It really is time that @Jingthing came out of hiding and got this thread back on track.

Why?

The post is legit Foodland has restaurants.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...