The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

Zico's used to be fun: 

Though the Pattaya branch didn't quite match the standard of the Samui branch. Neither quite reached the standard of Porcao Rio in Rio. 🙂

Yes it was good when they still had the free flow wine. Went downhill from there. I haven't seen new Brazilian restos since.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted on the other thread (about businesses opening and closing) a few weeks ago about the Pulcinella Italian Risto-Pub that has opened in the former Punch & Judy premises on Soi 17 (Soi Region

Yesterday, went to Welcome Inn on Darkside for Sunday Roast. Had the mixed meat for 260B. Outstanding value and enjoyable meal, could not fault it. Welcome Inn has A/C and had about 6 or 7 punter

You have mentioned this in other posts repeatedly???? I know a good short time hotel.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I drink small bottles when in Pattaya

That's a good idea considering your dietary intake as there's only so much room:

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Had "small" BF 2 bacon, 2 egg, 1 sausage, beans, tomato, fried potatoes, toast with butter and marmalade and cup of coffee all for 89 baht. Later I had liver and onions, mash, carrots & peas for 179 baht.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Was it good value?..............it all looks a little so so to my eye............

I liked the seafood spagetti and the Mojito the best. The main course was ok, but not outstanding.

Overall, I still consider it good value.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

WARNING: May cause heart palpitations to Cheap Charlies. 

Reminds me of a best selling book, "beware the millionaire next door". Basically people who like to look and act rich never are, while the wealthy discreet slip through unnoticed because they don't waste money 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

Reminds me of a best selling book, "beware the millionaire next door". Basically people who like to look and act rich never are, while the wealthy discreet slip through unnoticed because they don't waste money 😉

I gues it was inevitable. I'll do a review of a somtam place next, promise.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, polpott said:

I'm sure Dr Turner slipped through. The place is like Fort Knox to get into.

Well not really, the security opened the gate without even coming out. We did roll in in a shiny black van so I guess it was enough to establish bona fides. Parking is right at the entrance, under the first floor. Very convenient, but do get a designated driver. The place is designed for drinking, eating and merryment so you'll get tipsy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1