BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Lite Beer

Sydictive Phuket Beach Bash Kicks Off Today – Amid Confusion And Stringent Rules

It's a great idea.....and I hope it grows into being the premier music festival in Asia. There are plenty of other beaches in Phuket if you feel you must have your daily fix of sand and used condoms coffee1.gif

Here is the premier annual music festival in Thailand cool.png

It's a great idea.....and I hope it grows into being the premier music festival in Asia. There are plenty of other beaches in Phuket if you feel you must have your daily fix of sand and used condoms coffee1.gif

It looks great. Amazing what can acheived when you have co-operative and legitimate business minded people in local Government. smile.pngsmile.png

How many billions of baht would that event have generated for the local enonomy there?

Edited by NamKangMan

sure is.... great time there

Yes it does. I've made a good living in the music business. What do you do for a living?

Irrelevant. I'm talking about art, not business. A real music amateur is open minded and at least can respect any style of music he doesn't like.

Have you ever gone to hear a symphonic orchestra live, acoustic, with out amplification? Or blue grass music live without any sound system? I love live acoustic music! When I mix I think about how an instrument sounds naturally, without adding too much to it.

• Like 2

Trance/electronic may be popular in Europe and some other parts of the world, but it is not at all popular in the biggest consumer market in the world, namely the USA.

Electronic dance music is loved all over the world. A couple of examples of big electronic dance music events in USA are the Winter Music Conference and Electric Daisy Carnival.

Winter Music Conference 2012, Miami:

Electric Daisy Carnival 2012:

Thailand's electronic dance music scene(s) though still need a lot of catching up to do.

Edited by hyperdimension