BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Lite Beer

Sydictive Phuket Beach Bash Kicks Off Today – Amid Confusion And Stringent Rules

Has anybody seen the Stage, I know it is only 1pm and the party starts at 3pm, plenty of time. No need to be concerned.

800 m of beach is more than sufficient space for (20-50k guests) will be very spacious.coffee1.gif

Do you mean there is no stage yet ?

2. The party area cannot be separated from the general public

Wow...

The death blow to tickets sales.

AND free entertainment at Patong beach provided at the expense of Syndictive.

Take note potential future farang business investors. This is how the locals do business in Phuket.

This fiasco has degenerated into the mother of all Jet Ski Scams.

Has anybody seen the Stage, I know it is only 1pm and the party starts at 3pm, plenty of time. No need to be concerned.

800 m of beach is more than sufficient space for (20-50k guests) will be very spacious.coffee1.gif

Do you mean there is no stage yet ?

I don't know, that's why I was asking. But I am very confident that everything will be perfect.

Isn't it The Miracle Year of Amazing Thailand?thumbsup.gif

Just saw a huge barge with a stage set up being towed along past Kata beach. Its for the party for sure. Its huge.

Those who had already bought tickets can" ask for their money back".............. Good luck with that !

Can hear the announcement already ...."The organisers have left the building " !

3. The party must strictly adhere to local laws, and because of this will be unable to sell alcohol.

4. The event must not threaten the traditions and moral standards of local people.

5. There must be a high-level of security with ample personnel.

10. The floating stage must have at least 10 fire extinguishers on board and the VIP boats must contain at least 5 fire extinguishers.

14. The organizers must agree that if any trouble or issues arise the party must be shut down.

15. The organizers must have “group insurance” for the event.

maybe if tiger disco adhered to these rules 4 people would still be alive.... what a croc....

does hollywood disco follow these rules????

"3. The party must strictly adhere to local laws, and because of this will be unable to sell alcohol."

Interesting, any election going on, these days?

Or did someone from the neighboring party had this idea.

I assume, the free event is offering alcohol?

Like all the people with the foam boxes, sitting in that area at the beach sidewalk, in the night?

Those who had already bought tickets can" ask for their money back".............. Good luck with that !

Can hear the announcement already ...."The organisers have left the building " !

No problem with that!

Asking means not, to get it back!

2. The party area cannot be separated from the general public

Wow...

The death blow to tickets sales.

AND free entertainment at Patong beach provided at the expense of Syndictive.

Take note potential future farang business investors. This is how the locals do business in Phuket.

This fiasco has degenerated into the mother of all Jet Ski Scams.

If I am not mistaken that looks like a 10ft metal fence around the party site taken at 3.pm today.......

8324289257_1434d3628e_z.jpg

Just saw a huge barge with a stage set up being towed along past Kata beach. Its for the party for sure. Its huge.

Yes it is big but not exactly what I imagined. I guess it will look better at night.

8325345012_2b1a76aa2a_z.jpg

Wow, the stage actually came to the beach... I was quite convinced this party was a very elaborate scam.

The family are too big to fail. The face loss would have been too huge for that.

Wow, the stage actually came to the beach... I was quite convinced this party was a very elaborate scam.

The family are too big to fail. The face loss would have been too huge for that.

True, but Mr.Thaibev might be having a few words to some powerful people in Bangkok about just how big for their boots some "influential people" in Phuket are getting.

Edited by NamKangMan
  • Like 1