Australian Falls To Death In Phuket

waza

Australian falls to death in Phuket

A 21-year-old Australian tourist has fallen to his death from a hotel balcony in Phuket.

The Melbourne man, identified as Sebastian Eric Faulkner, fell in the early hours of New Year's Day, Phuket police sources told AAP on Wednesday.

The Phuket News reported that Mr Faulkner sought medical assistance from a hospital on December 30, but "left without anyone noticing".

http://news.ninemsn....death-in-phuket

Interesting he seeks medical advice?

I am assuming after he fell?

nobody notices him leaving the hospital after a fall?

then dies?

Poor bloke R.I.P

condolences to the family

Nope:

He "fell in the early hours of New Year's Day,"

But he "sought medical assistance from a hospital on December 30, but "left without anyone noticing".

R.i.P.

PHUKET BALCONY FALL MAN 'SOUGHT HELP AT HOSPITAL'

AAP & Yahoo!7

PHUKET: -- A Victorian man who fell to his death from a hotel balcony in Phuket had earlier sought medical assistance at a hospital, Thai news outlets report.

The Melbourne man, identified as Sebastian Faulkner, fell from the ninth-level balcony in the early hours of New Year's Day, Phuket police sources told AAP on Wednesday.

The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) has confirmed a 21-year-old man from Victoria died after falling from a hotel balcony on the island of Phuket. [more...]

Full story: http://au.news.yahoo...lp-at-hospital/

-- Yahoo7news 2013-01-03

footer_n.gif

Interesting he seeks medical advice?

I am assuming after he fell?

nobody notices him leaving the hospital after a fall?

then dies?

Poor bloke R.I.P

condolences to the family

-----------------------

From the way i read the article it was the other way around.

He apparently sought help from a hospital the day before he fell ... the 30th of December and fell on the 31st of December the way I read it.

ok sorry did not read it properly my fault

another young aussie dies in thailand shame

i wish there is some story on it in oz but i doubt it?

R.I.P

??

The OP is a story on it in Aus, then a couple of posts below that there is another story on it in Aus, and 2 seconds on the internet shows another story on it in Aus. http://www.theage.com.au/world/australian-falls-to-death-in-phuket-20130102-2c5yt.html

It seems you didn't read it at all, let alone properly.

RIP Sebastian Eric Faulkner, its a pity your cry for help was never heard.

police said he may have suffered an hallucination that drove him to jump from the building.

Edited by waza

police said he may have suffered an hallucination that drove him to jump from the building.

Wasa not directed at you but how on earth can police make such a comment without a toxicology screen? Unless he suffered from a mental condition hence the hospital visit but if the doctors were to garner that much info how can they let him leave without help????

Oh sorry now I get it. Lets blame drug taking tourists regardless that way no investigation needed.

Another life lost.

R.I.P.

Edited by Para

Wasa not directed at you but how on earth can police make such a comment without a toxicology screen? Unless he suffered from a mental condition hence the hospital visit but if the doctors were to garner that much info how can they let him leave without help????

Oh sorry now I get it. Lets blame drug taking tourists regardless that way no investigation needed.

Another life lost.

R.I.P.

"Unless he suffered from a mental condition" Which he did according to the reports.

Another life lost.

R.I.P.

His mates told the coppers he was hallucinating.

I think it is time to install all Australiens on ground floors and Max. 1 floor !!

They seems not could handle heights !

Go easy mate! and it's Australians

Edited by LivinginKata
rude remark removed
  • Like 2

"Unless he suffered from a mental condition" Which he did according to the reports.

Sorry the way I read it he was suffering from hallucinations and went to the hospital 'but "left without anyone noticing".' There are many ways to hallucinate with out suffering a mental condition. No judgement just an observation.

Nice mate! They know their friend is in trouble regardless of cause and leave him alone?

• Like 1

Another life lost.

R.I.P.

Without any drugs/medicine?

very tragic for all concerned...and sadly occurred whilst in Thailand, presumably on holiday. This also happens far too frequently in Australia as well .... one only has to watch the local news to see what happens on the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise.