Phuket: Dane Prosecuted For False Attack Report

webfact

Unfortunately this kind of insurance scam is now becoming popular by quite a big crowd of Scandinavian younger adults.

Even if most of them holds well paid job there is an increase in doing an insurance scam to basically pay for your holiday and because you can get away with it.

I hope the punishment this piece of white trash gets here in LOS is as severe as in the West where insurance fraud is still considered a serious crime!!!!!

Thieving scum like this idiot are just stealing from honest people who's insurance premiums get hiked up to cover the costs of this type of fraud. Whatever he gets i hope that it hurts.

I agree the folks that commit these crimes are of the lowest class, but it truly has little to do with your insurance premiums.

Hikes in insurance as a whole are contributed to greed and bad investment choices the insurance company has made.

AIG is an example.

Thieving scum like this idiot are just stealing from honest people who's insurance premiums get hiked up to cover the costs of this type of fraud. Whatever he gets i hope that it hurts.

I agree the folks that commit these crimes are of the lowest class, but it truly has little to do with your insurance premiums.

Hikes in insurance as a whole are contributed to greed and bad investment choices the insurance company has made.

AIG is an example.

No, not true. Insurance companies look at the direct revenue from the specific kind of insurance. Good enough, no hike, not good enough, hike or other measures.

And let's not overdo this, the guy tried to scam the insurance company, happens all the time, happens everywhere, but he got caught. Yes, he should be punished for it, but it is hardly a capital offense as some here seem to believe.