Phuket Police Bust Man With ' Million-Baht Meth Foot'

webfact

Phuket Police bust man with 'Million-baht meth foot'

Phuket Gazette

f.jpeg

MILLION BAHT FOOT: Mr Narong, 35, points to the million baht of drugs that were taped to one of his feet when police searched him. Photo: Thawit Bilabdullar

PHUKET: -- Phuket Police have busted a man with methamphetamine crystals and pills, worth an estimated street value of one million baht, taped to his foot while they were making routine stops at a road checkpoint.

Narong Pongkornsopha, a 35-year-old resident in the neighboring area of Pa Klok, was stopped at the checkpoint to the south of the Heroines’ Monument at about 4:30am

“Mr Narong was on his motorbike when we asked him to stop. We searched him and found 45.75 grams of ya ice [crystal methamphetamine] and 23 ya bah [methamphetamine] pills in bags taped to one of his feet,” Police Deputy Superintendent Amnuay Kraiwootthinan said.

Lt Col Amnuay estimated the drugs to have a street value of about one million baht.

“Mr Narong was charged with possession of drugs with intent to sell and is now being detained in the holding cells at Phuket Provincial Court,” Col Amnuay added.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...foot-19865.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2013-01-04

I have a great idea!!!

When they catch drug dealers they should be taken to the police station and force fed the entire load, no matter how much, so someone carrying 1,000 yabba tablets will be forced to consume or smoke the 1,000.

If someone is caught with a kilo of heroin the entire kilo must be taken.

Then the more drugs the more the consequences "whatever that may be"

What do people think about this idea?

I think is quire fair.

• Like 1

I have a great idea!!!

When they catch drug dealers they should be taken to the police station and force fed the entire load, no matter how much, so someone carrying 1,000 yabba tablets will be forced to consume or smoke the 1,000.

I think is quire fair.

You idea will never be adopted as it would interfere with resale.

I have a great idea!!!

I think is quire fair.

Yes, I like it!....killing two birds with one stone!....(pun intended).....but,unfortunately there is a third party to contend with.

• Like 2

I have a great idea!!!

I think is quire fair.

You idea will never be adopted as it would interfere with resale.

Nope, it wouldn't!

After the subject dies from overdose, the other stuff wasn't on the table, b/c he took all, he had!

resale would even be easier. No evidence report to fake, to evidence proof to fear, no dealer, who complains

Edited by noob7