How Much More Expensive Is A Harley Davidson In Thailand?

ricku

• 8 years later...
On 1/5/2013 at 8:45 AM, poanoi said:

Not quite, if you're american, then yes, many americans say its pricey here,

but i have yet to hear one single person from northern europe that think its expensive here

It’s Thailand dude and I’m both European and Australian. You have to except there country and ways etc for what is otherwise you shouldn’t be there. Ugly expats do every non-Thai a disservice. 

6 minutes ago, hd63dude said:

It’s Thailand dude and I’m both European and Australian. You have to except there country and ways etc for what is otherwise you shouldn’t be there. Ugly expats do every non-Thai a disservice. 

To make this reply in an 8 years old thread you had to register on Thaivisa?

On 3/20/2021 at 5:21 PM, hd63dude said:

[accept their]

agree

On 3/20/2021 at 5:19 PM, hd63dude said:

On 3/20/2021 at 5:20 PM, hd63dude said:

On 3/20/2021 at 5:21 PM, hd63dude said:

You can say that again !!

• Haha 1