Old Houses

Charlie1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

A classic traditional Thai house... Nathon, Samui (probably not that old from the looks of it)

SAM_0741.JPG

SJ....Nice shot. With one exception...that ugly blue pipe on the left botching up an otherwise Great shot.

Just a bit of constructive oversight...hope you don't mind. I'd love to see the inside of this home. Lovely

home.

A classic traditional Thai house... Nathon, Samui (probably not that old from the looks of it)

SJ....Nice shot. With one exception...that ugly blue pipe on the left botching up an otherwise Great shot.

Just a bit of constructive oversight...hope you don't mind. I'd love to see the inside of this home. Lovely

home.

Yeah just one of those things you don't notice at the time .... until too late, sad.png and I ain't good with Photoshop! tongue.pngfacepalm.gif

home.

Yeah just one of those things you don't notice at the time .... until too late, sad.png and I ain't good with Photoshop! tongue.pngfacepalm.gif

Free outsourcing is the solution whistling.gifwai2.gif

post-171103-0-10776600-1387618897_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes there is an old house in there.

attachicon.gifold 99.JPG

And if you look closely there is another.

attachicon.giftwo.JPG

This is what happens when you don't tend the garden!

Goats...the answer to the problem is goats...they eat anything!

. . . and everything.

I tried a cow . . .

6011844849_0f03c8a870_b.jpg

. . . but the benefits package wasn't enough so it got a senior analysts job at Goldman Sachs.

Last I heard it had been linked to the Bernie Madoff scandal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived