Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss ... Any Feedback?

Jingthing

• 1 month later...

I decided to take a shot of apple cider vinaigrette every day for a month to see how it would affect me. It took me a while to get used to the vinegar taste, but I started seeing some changes two weeks into the experiment. After a month, I noticed that my skin and stomachaches were less severe.

On 1/28/2013 at 4:45 PM, Jingthing said:

OK, here goes.

post-37101-0-16923500-1359367002_thumb.j

I'm coming out with this now.

I have decided to be a guinea pig and try BOTH of these possible diet boosters at the same time!

I doubt there are any studies about doing them BOTH.

I reckon one or the other is not very risky, so I am hoping the same is true of using both, but I don't know.

So far the results have been more than encouraging.

Lost about 5 pounds this month and I would hope to be able to lose about 3.5 pound per month. I don't even want to lose as quickly as 5 pounds a month as I think that's too quick. Already fitting into some clothes I couldn't wear before. I have no idea if this will even work next month or whether there will be a side effect making me want to stop but it's working now.

I do not count portions or calories but my subjective estimate is that my portion size overall has been cut about 25 percent and I have stepped up my game a notch in avoiding obviously fattening foods like pizza. I have made a successful effort in decreasing starches and somewhat increasing protein. To me the most AMAZING result so far is a dramatic difference in feeling HUNGER. I don't feel it much and when I do it isn't as pressing as before. For example I have SOMETIMES skipped dinner meals (generally if my lunch meal turned out to be too big or rich/high fat for my current new hunger levels), slept, woken up, and not been famished. Of course eventually I'll become famished and I find it's helpful to avoid waiting for full scale big hunger because that results in eating more and eating quicker.

I don't think it is a good idea to frequently skip dinner meals so I am going to try harder to lower the lunch portion even more so that I do eat some dinner. Sometimes I feel hungry between lunch and dinner, and have a small snack like some fruit and some Kefir. I think it's best to keep the digestion going so the body doesn't think you're starving and then slow down metabolism too much. Though with this stuff I have been doing, something else is going on, and so far, it seems like a good thing. I have never felt this way on any "diet" I've ever been on.

I am not suggesting anyone else should try this, that it is necessarily safe, or that it would work for anyone else but me. But for now, this is working pretty dramatically for me. Not so much the weight loss, you can probably lose 5 pounds on the first month on a diet of marshmellows, but the dramatic change in perception of hunger and satiation. I reckon some people might think this perception is psychosomatic. I really don't think so, but so what if it was?

Also note and important to me. I am STILL very much enjoying my food. I would have little hope of doing anything LONG TERM that would involve not enjoying my food pretty much on a daily basis.

So what am I doing?

2 pills of Garcinia

Wait about 1/2 hour

Then 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar

Than wait another 1/2 hour

Then eat.

Yes, that means getting prepared to eat for about an HOUR before actually eating.

The timing isn't critical. Sometimes shorter times, sometimes much longer times.

The feeling throughout the day doesn't seem to be impacted much by varying the timing. However, I wouldn't do the vinegar right before eating.

I made this protocol up myself.

So how did this turn out? Slim and trim now? Still drinking vinegar? 

52 minutes ago, James William said:

When you are on a mission to lose weight, several studies suggest that ACV may be able to burn belly fat. Reducing fat storage, suppressing appetite, slowing digestion, and increasing the fat-burning process are some of the benefits of the acetic acid in vinegar.

https://www.beautyvigour.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-cellulite/

and did it lose the fat?

50 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

and did it lose the fat?

But let me tell you another one. ???? A low-cal drink made from 100 grams of apple cider vinegar has about 22 calories, which is good for weight loss. It's possible to burn belly fat by drinking first thing in the morning and adding a glass of water with a quarter of an anteater into it.

8 hours ago, James William said:

But let me tell you another one. ???? A low-cal drink made from 100 grams of apple cider vinegar has about 22 calories, which is good for weight loss. It's possible to burn belly fat by drinking first thing in the morning and adding a glass of water with a quarter of an anteater into it.

Easy to lose weight by minimising fat and avoiding junk, oh yes alcohol doesn't help, but that's too simple for most people

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 8:24 PM, James William said:

no it doesnt!

Coke zero has less calories 

On 1/10/2022 at 6:40 PM, James William said:

When you are on a mission to lose weight, several studies suggest that ACV may be able to burn belly fat. Reducing fat storage, suppressing appetite, slowing digestion, and increasing the fat-burning process are some of the benefits of the acetic acid in vinegar.

https://www.beautyvigour.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-cellulite/

yet not one study was mentioned