'97 Vfr750 - For Sale

Hi Guys,

I have a '97 Honda VFR750 for sale.

Bike is in excellent condition for the year, well maintained, bulletproof 4 stroke with that wonderful Cam Chain whine. Replaced the tyres, chain, sprockets about 500Km ago, seat recently recovered, fairing/tank/wheels resprayed. The bike DOES NOT have a green book and I am not encouraging anybody to purchase this bike for normal road use, only for track days at BIRA or KK.

I genuinely do not want to sell this bike; the Honda VFR750 was my first big bike as a testosterone filled young man (deep into midlife crisis territory now smile.png; my company provides me with health insurance, but I failed in my responsibility to make sure my GF had sufficient coverage. She has had significant abdominal pain recently, the diagnosis is gallstones and the operation in a half decent hospital is going to run me the best part of 200K including room, nursing charges etc, so one of my toys has to go. Off topic, but guys, if you are in committed relationships here and your partner doesn't have decent cover, you can get a reasonable plan for about 1000THB per month from BUPA... hindsight is a wonderful thing, kicking myself here.

Bike is garaged at my house in Samut Prakan, I am looking for as much as I can get and will take the first serious offer around 120K, but please feel free to get into a bidding war, it'll ease the pain of selling her. You can PM me if you would like to arrange a time to take a look, evenings are ok, but the weekend would be better, you'll be able to check her out in the daylight - Photos below:

Cheers...

post-85120-0-84675200-1357467947_thumb.j

post-85120-0-87556600-1357467964_thumb.j