Two Phuket Locals Attacked By Russian Men In Surin

webfact

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-hansgruber-

You German or Austrian by your name, I am Austrian and should, therefore, not be so harsh with you, but I really would suggest,

-Buy glasses-

Haven't seen the movie 'Die Hard' I suspect?

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_918D

Good information wink.png ,

thanks. you seem to be a "cineast", but also I saw the movie many times, more or less attentively.

Its a nearly 25 year old movie and for me, names are, same, Clint Eastwood as "The Stranger" put it once in -High Plains Drifter-

"Names are (like) sound and smoke!" smile.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Hated for Thais is a long stretch but you can run with that if you like.

You aren't a eyewitness so your just passing on exaggerated island gossip for all I know.

Reminds me of the case of the Sri Panwa owner. He started the trouble but was painted a victim when beaten and chopped up.

You have a -LINK- to that -for me- completely new twist in the story, in which I can read that!? whistling.gif

Another one, who does not have an idea, about Russian people.

But you still know, a court case is mostly only longer, but cheaper for the defendant.

Also some surprises can come up, changing the view of who is who.

That's why most (Thai)people are happy with the negotiating in the police stations.

Police happy, about their cut.

Victim happy, gets money quickly.

The problem with that theory is that she refused to negotiate.

Unprovoked.... lol

More this news spreads the more comes out.

The girl involved is a DJ at Bliss beachclub. She is known for being a little nasty and loud when intoxicated. This incident doesn't surprise many who know her.

Tom is supposedly a really nice guy and once again stepped in to stop her tirade and paid the price.

Unprovoked.... lol

The girl involved is a DJ at Bliss beachclub. She is known for being a little nasty and loud when intoxicated. This incident doesn't surprise many who know her.

Tom is supposedly a really nice guy and once again stepped in to stop her tirade and paid the price.

Ummm, is this the type of speculation you were accusing others of having?

Another one, who does not have an idea, about Russian people.

But you still know, a court case is mostly only longer, but cheaper for the defendant.

Also some surprises can come up, changing the view of who is who.

That's why most (Thai)people are happy with the negotiating in the police stations.

Police happy, about their cut.

Victim happy, gets money quickly.

The problem with that theory is that she refused to negotiate.

At the moment is a lot of 'face' (literally) and proudness in the game. In the way, too!

And if it's true, that she said to another online source, that she thought, they'd have some respect because she's Thai, (gf of a Farang bf, in a country, where the gf's for westeners can be picked in the nightlife areas, like apples from the tree's), than she's probably not informed, about the 'way of life', in special in Phuket.

'Anger managment' will cool that down, soon.

I do think, that there will some helpful advice be offered, from the police and her/his lawyer, to get this settled. Without the risk, that a court will cut off a lot of the money, some of the parties are drea.., eh, thinking about!

Her bf is in a exposed situation, living on Phuket and with his job. I do not think, that he wanna play with the wrong group of people, in his business, too!

Edited by noob7

@hansgruber: A Court case is not by default cheaper. The defendant would have to pay for a lawyer, From a recent experience, for a potential Civil Court action, where a Thai family member was killed in a hit & run by a foreigner the minimum cost for both parties was 250k baht each for legal services, estimated minimum civil cost payout was 1m million baht. Let's say if successful prosecution for the criminal & civil charges total cost for the defendant would have been at least 1.5m baht, plus funeral & medical costs, plus prison time for the accused. The defendant would have their passport on a stop notice, and their Embassy informed, so would not be able to leave Thailand until the court case is heard, say 6/12 months. As the Thai family could not afford the investment for a lawyer, it was settled out of court at a lot lower cost for the defendant. As you know settled out of court equates to no legal action by RTP, paid off, accordingly no prison time.

Edited by simple1

Unprovoked.... lol

Ummm, is this the type of speculation you were accusing others of having?

Yes. Why not?

This is from reliable sources who know this couple for years. This isn't her first tirade.

Do a little research yourself instead of relying on a one sided article.

Edited by hansgruber

We can safely assume that there is more to this story. It could even be a love triangle or business dealings just to name a couple

No, i think youll find that she is just mouthy and confrontational when drunk.

This isnt unusual for people who know her and seen it all before.

• Like 1

Pretty low life stuff to smack a woman..

I think some entrepeneuee will crack the market with "I'm not a Russian so don't take it out on me!"

you mean something like a t-shirt with:

I am Not Russian

Yes that would be funny, Im surprised nobody has done it yet.

Another thing is fairly certain is that the Russians will be paying through the nose (pardon the pun tongue.png ) in BAHT to fix this drama up, no matter whether it was a bad real estate deal, some jilted lover or just a random fight.

Edited by LivinginKata
Russion script removed - English is the forum language

Well, if Travers got popped because his girl is a bad drunk, then :

A. don't let her drink

B. time to find a new girl

Considering the island is small I'm sort of surprised more people that know them haven't piped in.

Maybe they havent piped in because they havent got something nice to say?

We can safely assume that there is more to this story. It could even be a love triangle or business dealings just to name a couple

No, i think youll find that she is just mouthy and confrontational when drunk.

This isnt unusual for people who know her and seen it all before.

She wouldn't be "mouthy and confrontational" if she was in the company of Thai males. She would have been given a server for sure. (I do not condone domestic violence)

Anyway, in relation to this incident, she was obviously not taking into consideration "The Russian Factor." :) :)

So, the cops catch these thugs, then just release them.

release the name of the victims and give protection to the thugs.

I wonder how much money the thugs bribed the Cops ????

It maybe prudent to not always trust the reporting.

I'm sorry, what normal business man or family man is out at 2 a.m. ?

Well "a partner in Indigo Real Estate and DJ at "Bliss BeachClub" apparently Jeffrey!...Get with the script...LoL..great reading though but as per usual you never get the ending over here..As for the truth..??