Two Phuket Locals Attacked By Russian Men In Surin

webfact

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh those Russians!

Could have easily been several other nationalities. Not all Russians or others behave like this. What is sad is that there seems to be a growing trend of younger people getting violent after fuelling up on alcohol and/or drugs all over the place, not just Thailand.

It will be interesting to read the Russians' version of events; and sounds like plenty of witnesses too. If guilty of a viscious and unprovoked attack, causing actual bodily harm, they should be dealt with according to the law. Would be nice to make them pay the hospital bills for the couple they injured, if Thai law has provision for this.

Let's see how quickly and effectively the BiB sort this one - farang on farang.

Edited by Baerboxer

I'm sorry, what normal business man or family man is out at 2 a.m. ?

What the hell is that supposed to mean-------------------------------------- My my he was out at 2am !!!!!! Come out from under your comfort blanket mate and meet the real world---------- I have had a heap of good times at that time of morning with no problems.He just happened to be in the wrong place and was set upon by a bunch of hooligans looking for trouble.Hope the two of you get well soon and are able to return to normal soon---Dougal
  • Like 1

Yet again, nothing good ever happens after midnight, anywhere.

They may have not verbally antagonized any of the Russians, but body language can speak volumes.

Women don't just get grabbed by the throat and punched in the face for nothing,

I suspect the universal catalyst for mayhem, alcohol, reduced decision making to Simian level as usual.

dry.png

Your right Its very unusual that the girl was punched. Im pretty sure if some guy was hitting on her its not, hi how are you darling? CRACK. I think more will be revealed like a lot of amazing thailand stories

Woow.... hitting a woman isn't cool, and shows us that these ugly pale Russians need a couple of morality lessons, and then next

a Mike Tyson ear-bite for all 3 of them.... bite, bite and once more bite!

59af6ae1936b6eabef5c6aaaaead68b6.jpg

Besides why the headline said Surin, while actually it happen in sperm-city?

Oops, just noticed that the club is named 'Surin' 555

Kind regards Jan

Edited by Jan de Uitvreter

A young Russian man walked up and punched Jen in her face, breaking her nose

Her nose looks fine to me. wub.png Looks more like her boyfriend's nose has been attended to. sad.png

g.jpeg

What? Her healing power's her mouth...biggrin.png

Are you serious? In Thailand the night is when you can relax and cool off. Maybe is had jet lag, maybe he is a night owl like me. Either way, should we all stay home at night because only the purps are allowed to have a drink in the early morn?

The question I have is why any of them are out walking around after they commited felony assault, and a woman no less.

Glad I do not live in Phuket it seems that every week there is a murder or beating up No doubt the couple will be well compensated for there pain and anguish say 100,000 each !!!!!! plus hospital fee's !!!!!!!! Anyone who hits a female in my book is a scumbag !!!!!!!!!!!

I usually never comment on news stuff, but this is seriously stupid. That the police release the russians AND give their passports back. Assuming these russians have no fear whatsoever and dare to fight with someone so known on the island, it indicates that they have the resources to get away with it.

Im going to tell you people one thing you dont know about russians, and you wouldnt know unless you been in the underground scene for a long time. They, if anyone are professionals at counterfeiting passports. Im not saying that these are, but there is a good chance if they put up something like this.

I also know that Russians Business Network operates off phuket (known ddosers and bank hackers) now out of order though. They are probably laundring all their hacked bank funds down there. Those are the ones that you so nicely refer as the mafia.

• Like 1

One who closes his office at 11 am after a hard day of work and wishes to have a drink maybe? Family men have nannies too you know hahahaha funny Jeffrey

One who closes his office at 11 am after a hard day of work and wishes to have a drink maybe? Family men have nannies too you know hahahaha funny Jeffrey

That's many drinks between 11 AM and 2 AM.

I wait for more info. A group of Russians confronting a business couple without reason is most improbable.

News sources report that one of the Russians 'took a fancy' to the woman. Perhaps he doesn't rejection well. Or perhaps the Canadian didn't fancy the Russian's fancying...

Who knows what really went on. Using a Russian mob mentality, it could have been a message sent. Maybe they are trying to

muscle in on his business. Or maybe it was just drunk Russians hitting on his chick. Lots of possibilities-none of them good.

Whether its RE agent or not only cowards break womens noses and bad business practice applies everywhere in the world in many industries. Theirs more scams in the world then RE. think before you speak with whats in your pants please..

Oh no! Not another realtor. Me thinks thou protesteth too much.

That's just the beginning cheesy.gif

That's just the beginning cheesy.gif

Oops got you now hahahaha 11pm solly berry berry much

Whether its RE agent or not only cowards break womens noses and bad business practice applies everywhere in the world in many industries. Theirs more scams in the world then RE. think before you speak with whats in your pants please..

Oh no! Not another realtor. Me thinks thou protesteth too much.

Sorry you did not get me the first time... When I say "hmm" RE related it means just that on the other hand if I would have been thinking with whats in my pants I probably would have said " Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
to remove excessive mmmm's
  • Like 1

I wait for more info. A group of Russians confronting a business couple without reason is most improbable.

I follow yousmile.png wait for more info...

What wrong most of the time at 2 or 3 AM is alcohol, not alcohol in itself, the way some people behave when they are under the influence, I am convince nobody was sober in this story, maybe it's the main and only problem!

No Russian mafia, no retaliation, but a single look, a misunderstood joke who knows?

Many men, even some "supposed to be respected one" after a few drinks could hardly support...let's say a single look at they girl friend or any talk on any tone from an outsider. In the "second version" the girl friend supposedly hit a Russian on the back of the head with a plastic bottle. OK not sure but could explain the inexplicable whistling.gif

• Like 1

"Two of the attackers were caught and held overnight, but have been released, he added."

Why?

Why? Because one doesn't get arrested for "boxing" in Thailand. Assault is a farang concept. One can punch anybody else, then, make some lies at the police station that the violence was both ways and all what they do is to ask both parties to pay 1,000 THB. So, maybe the Russians knew that before, didn't like the business people for some reason and decided to teach them a lesson.

What's his pants got to do with this? He merely mentioned the possibility of RE practices here having a part in this. Simple enough I'd say.

Edited by watcharacters

Drunk Russians have a terrible reputation in Thailand.

SOME farang property developers have a terrible reputation in Thailand.

I have a feeling that this incident extends further than a bar brawl. Wait for the revelation that the two have done some business and somebody got their fingers burnt.