Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Jimmy's shrimp boat from yet another angle..

That's a cracking photo.

Yes, why have we not seen that one B4? Certainly one of your better morning shots of Maenam DAL ! thumbsup.gif Funny not seen that boat for a few months now, should drop by the owner to see what happened to it...

Meanwhile at the other end of the island yesterday thumbsup.gif .... today it rained about all day long....sad.png

IMG_7806.CR2.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, why have we not seen that one B4? Certainly one of your better morning shots of Maenam DAL ! thumbsup.gif Funny not seen that boat for a few months now, should drop by the owner to see what happened to it...

There is a lot you have to seen before, Jimmy.thumbsup.gif Just going through the 4-2013 series...laugh.png

I know it is a squid boatrolleyes.gif and you reassured me it would be back in a few days after I noticed it's unannounced departure...

It's been 4 months, since....sad.png You'd better talk to THE OWNER.... Lovely moustache...

[edit] Have you noticed the accidental dragonfly on the left of the mountain in your previous post, as well, Jimmy?

Edited by Dancealot

There is a lot you have to seen before, Jimmy.thumbsup.gif Just going through the 4-2013 series...laugh.png

I know it is a squid boatrolleyes.gif and you reassured me it would be back in a few days after I noticed it's unannounced departure...

It's been 4 months, since....sad.png You'd better talk to THE OWNER.... Lovely moustache...

I'll get on that Sir D.... coffee1.gif ... just realized my pic added was not a sunset or sunrise pics...opps! w00t.giftongue.png

Many thanks to everyone for these fab pics, they give so much pleasure.

I have saved several images and hope the contributors won't mind as I love pics of the sunsets and sunrises over here. I could never hope to photograph any scene so lovely.

Many thanks again.

• Like 1