Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Having a few problems with Picasa on my Mac Air since initialling Mavericks,...w00t.gif ....so bare with me guys and gals!

I am trying via Flickr... just to see how that works~~! rolleyes.gif via Safari!

Sun set Ban Khaw Songklha

10791462094_a520dd7a2e_b.jpg

Oh no! no thumbnail bah.gif facepalm.gif

..... back to the drawing board!

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

Another one.

DSC09525.JPG

Beautiful sunset colors. Too bad the power lines do not add to the mood of the image. Here is a good argument for 'creative' PP.

Sort of like this (but this was a rush job so not the best quality.

attachicon.gifuntitled-1-Edit.jpg

I see what you mean but I feel I would be better off finding another spot without powerlines.Last night was a rush job after exercising the dogs,Didn't have time to find a better spot.

Another one.

DSC09525.JPG

Beautiful sunset colors. Too bad the power lines do not add to the mood of the image. Here is a good argument for 'creative' PP.

Sort of like this (but this was a rush job so not the best quality.

attachicon.gifuntitled-1-Edit.jpg

I see what you mean but I feel I would be better off finding another spot without powerlines.Last night was a rush job after exercising the dogs,Didn't have time to find a better spot.

Definitely agree. This was a beautiful sunset to capture. One thing the smoke does for us is to give us really nice colors at sunset. Just have to hold your breath long enough. bah.gif

^ no smoke here to get this sunrise ! The takeout of the lines, did not too bad guys! thumbsup.gif ... for a quickie!! wink.png

(another experiment now back to Picasa )

hmmm now have the image! facepalm.gif Hope this is an image not already posted! I am getting confused blink.png

B%20M%20pickup%20Nov%207%202012-023.jpg

w00t.gif

ah the image did not post... must be Safari....bah.gif

Going to the beach... while the sun is out tongue.png got to think about this! The problem being I have many pics on Mac Air that are not on my Mac mini...or uploaded to picasa! facepalm.gif. w00t.gif

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

Neither a sun rise or sun set, but where else to put this!? .... it's a bit like the halo above my head! tongue.png rolleyes.gif

Forget what this is called, certainly do not see very often!

nice one jimmy....thumbsup.gif i captured the same thing earlier in the year http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/639522-22-halo-around-the-sun/

Edited by Goshawk