Thai Consulate In Perth To Re-Open Soon

Most who have been successful having the correct paperwork plus letters of invitation from Thai Companies asked that they be issued a one year multiple entry visa to 'Conduct Business in the Kingdom of Thailand' - see the MFA link below (Section 2.1 (2)). This section 2.1 covers cases where the applicant say already works for a company based outside of Thailand, which has partner company inside of Thailand that the applicant will be conducting business with.

http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/123/15388-Non-Immigrant-Visa-%22B%22-(for-Business-and.html

I see this is why sunbelt can do this because they have companies outside of Thailand.

I did write to Brisbane last week and they said:

Ezetimibe is the generic name but doubt it is available as such - the two brands are as stated per Wiki

Edited by lopburi3
correct font

If you look at Tila's website you will find that Perth is not on the list of consulates that will issue a multiple-entry non-B with only Tila's sponsorship documents: http://www.tilalegal.com/thai-nonimmigrant-visa.php. This may be the reason why Tila does not guarantee that you will get the visa, ie the risk is all yours. The current honorary consul in Perth is new and you may speculate that he does not enforce the rules strictly, or you may assume that he is extra careful and in case of doubt checks the list on the MFA web page twice and finds that you have many required documents missing. Toss a coin?

I'm concerned that Tila legal may have supplied me with an invitation letter that won't get a one year non-imm B MULTIPLE, can anyone verify that the following will work for obtaining the non B multiple? I thought it would be for exploring investment oportunities, what they gave me wouldn't require a 1 year multiple to get a work permit. Anyways, this is the letter of invitation (also have

company registration with stamp and copy of ID of the owner), I am planning to go to either

Perth or Brisbane:

"This letter is issued to support the request for a Multiple Entry Non Immigrant Visa 1 year, category

"B" (Business), for (me), Canadian citizen, passport number... We are

employing (me) as General Manager, subject to approval of this visa and

subsequent application for a work permit. During his stay in Thailand our

company agrees to pay all expenses related to our business."

I already warned you on another thread about the hidden charges from Tila, and others. If you are required to have a work permit you will also be required to pay tax.

Please be aware that if you do not hold an OZ passport you will require a visa to enter OZ there is No visa on arravial or visa exempt stamp this apply to all countries (NZ not included)

Yes and it is Valid for 12 months......... There is no charge for an eVisitor application.... email back to me within 48 hours.

If you want to stay longer then a Tourist........ If I remember a Retirement Visa for OZ is valid for 10 years !!

Edited by ignis

Alright thanks for the visa link. I tried calling Perth yesterday 7 or 8 times and couldn't get through, now this thread has nearly 4000 views which suggests that this sort of info may be of interest to more people than just myself. If there is anyone over there in the neighborhood who could ring up the Perth consulate and ask about same day service for a 'non-imm B MULTIPLE entry visa' that would be appreciated.

What's that about a visa? I looked for info about that before, can someone supply a link?

Website I use http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/visitor/651/

Fill out email, myself for past 6 years always get the printout back next day, I print it and take it with me [never been asked for it as it is on the Immigration Officers computer- for me it is 'just encase] if and when I go to OZ

You can use it anytime within the 12 months.

Edited by ignis

Just spoke to Perth again, they said the docs (supplied by TILA Legal) are only good for a single entry, and they don't know why they would send me to Australia for that. That in fact was my original question, and I believe that TILA legal is well aware of that.

Do notice they say on there site.

Where 1 Year Non-B Visas Are Issued at the Thai Embassy or Thai consulate with just only our sponsorship documents; For OZ

AUS Melbourne, South Brisbane

Hi guys ill be interested to know if the perth consulate is issuing non o visas based on condo ownership?the last 4 yrs ive been going to the brisbane consulate without a problem .looking for a change of scenery this year .any help will be much appreciated .thx in advance -g

• 2 weeks later...

Obtained a Non 0 based on retirement this morning (51 yo Aus citizen).

Be sure to have as much paper work as you can gather.

Inbound and out bound flight bookings , Summary page of bank statement etc.

Was also asked to write a short letter that illustrated my understanding of

the need to exit the country every three months.

Mon -Thurs

9.30 - 2.30

• 4 months later...

Only a tourist visa this time but the service at perth was amazing. About 5 minutes from handing in the application to getting the sticker in my passport and on my way. Much better then the old canberra route.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 months later...

Obtained a Non 0 based on retirement this morning (51 yo Aus citizen).

Be sure to have as much paper work as you can gather.

Inbound and out bound flight bookings , Summary page of bank statement etc.

Was also asked to write a short letter that illustrated my understanding of

the need to exit the country every three months.

Mon -Thurs

9.30 - 2.30

Hey, just an update.....tried this morning, according to the staff, Perth are not issuing any non-o visa's based on retirement any more. They were very definite on this!! Had to go non-o based on visiting family (and yet i didn't even know that was possible!!)

Hope that helps :)