The Photo Thread !

Khun Yak

The photo thread !  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we should limit this thread to members own photos, not just anything.

Thank you.

I agree :o and it's a very good thread.

I disagree, we already have a Thread for members own photos in Farang Pub Fun. Plus the gallery also.

This Thread is about your FAVOURITE picture, it may well be that your favourite picture is of yourself but am sure not everybodys is. :D

:o

"Rj 81" sorry :D but I agree with "astral" on this point.

Please read The Rules posted by "George" on top of this Forum.

I Thank you.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I agree with Astral too. Favarite photos should be made by yourself. :o

Well, that's really stupid. If you are not a pro then or haven't traveled to the places you want to take picstures at, what do you get to share, the family album?

Fine whatever, limit yourselves.

I miss understood what you meant by 'members own photos' I thought you meant actual pictures of the member him/herself.

I get what you mean now, 'members own photos' means photos TAKEN by the member. I see.

As I started this thread, I would like to share my intention :o

I was thinking about pics, not neccessarily taken personally by the member but of course in a way related to him/her - hence favourite pic.

All pics that were posted were absoutely fine and according to the interesting discussions / stories along with them they completely meet my expectations :D

Although I have to admit I didn't start the favourite movie thread and prefer rather pics of the real life in all it's fancy varieties.

Please don't argue about someones favourite pic but keep on posting...

Cheers,

KY

BTW,

post-25680-1143193629_thumb.jpg

Loch Kinardochy / Scotland / June 05

post-25680-1143193747_thumb.jpg

John o'Groats / Scotland / June 05

I agree with Astral too. Favarite photos should be made by yourself. :o

Well, that's really stupid. If you are not a pro then or haven't traveled to the places you want to take picstures at, what do you get to share, the family album?

Fine whatever, limit yourselves.

Sorry for late reply. Yeah, you are right, I shouldnt have said like that. Anybody can post their favarite photoes. Keep on posting and feel free to do it.

Great photos “hughden”, thank you for these.

I am JV fan BTW.

Must have been nice to leave Patters for the week-end then? :D

Thairish” and to all of you that posted your photos, nice one. :D

Special thanks to “Khun Yak” the OP. :D

Please post more.

Yours truly,

Kan Win

Edited by Kan Win

Nico Rosberg at last weekend's Malaysian GP, in qualifying and when his engine exploded! And a Kimi Raikkonen fan...

I am also a fan of F1 but I don't really feel this is what the thread or the Photo forum should be about.

Perhaps the motoring section would a better place?

Nico Rosberg at last weekend's Malaysian GP, in qualifying and when his engine exploded! And a Kimi Raikkonen fan...

I am also a fan of F1 but I don't really feel this is what the thread or the Photo forum should be about.

But there is a category of photography called sports photography and and I don't see why hughden's Formula 1 photos shouldn't be allowed in this thread when landscape, seascape, cityscape, sunset, animal and portrait are, especially when the photographic subject is not specified here and OP only asked for "favorite pics". Maybe next time we start a thread like this we should specify a theme or else run multiple threads with different theme/categories (like in photo contest) such as landscape, people (or portrait), travel, sports, flower, animals, macro, etc and a clear category guideline as to how your picture should be classified.

Edited by Nordlys

But there is a category of photography called sports photography and and I don't see why hughden's Formula 1 photos shouldn't be allowed in this thread when landscape, seascape, cityscape, sunset, animal and portrait are, especially when the photographic subject is not specified here and OP only asked for "favorite pics". Maybe next time we start a thread like this we should specify a theme or else run multiple threads with different theme/categories (like in photo contest) such as landscape, people (or portrait), travel, sports, flower, animals, macro, etc and a clear category guideline as to how your picture should be classified.

Exactly :D

Come down of your horse astral :o

Exactly :D

Come down of your horse astral :o

I agree 100 percent.