The Photo Thread !

Khun Yak

The photo thread !  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Nice pics Guardian. :D

Tell me about the copyright watermark software.

Looks like a good idea for 'some' pics.

Thanks Admin2 & Udon. As for the copyright symbol, I did it in Photoshop.

Guardian

Great photo's Guardian!!!

Say, how'd you get rid of the copyright symbol, if say, you wanna use the images and claim them as your own!??

:o

Say, how'd you get rid of the copyright symbol, if say, you wanna use the images and claim them as your own!??

:o

That is NOT a matter that we can discus here.

:D

Thanks, Kayo. Now, I really don't know if I can reply to your question here :o . PM me if interested.

:D

Thanks, Kayo. Now, I really don't know if I can reply to your question here :o . PM me if interested.

Woah! Easy Astral, I was kidding. I would not do that. I was fulfilling my duties to make people giggle!

If I were to use another tv.com members pics I would ask permission and credit them too.

I was klowning around, okay.

Here are some taken at the 'Union of Hilltribe Villages' in Chiang Rai.

ImageDude :D

Good, well-taken photos you have here. Great composition, really enjoyed them. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the encouragement, but it helps when you get a natural poser like this little girl. :o

post-11996-1165328338_thumb.jpg post-11996-1165328379_thumb.jpg

ImageDude :D

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to share a photo which is a personal favourite of mine taken at the Chiangmai International Flora Expo in November. This was taken within the Lanna Palace pavilion inside the expo grounds. I find the colours of the palace interior dazzling and hope you all enjoy it as well.

post-21376-1167121079_thumb.jpg

post-21376-1167121269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bakuteh

I would like to share a photo which is a personal favourite of mine taken at the Chiangmai International Flora Expo in November. This was taken within the Lanna Palace pavilion inside the expo grounds. I find the colours of the palace interior dazzling and hope you all enjoy it as well.

Nice pics 'Bakuteh' I was there on Christmas day. Here are a couple of the many photos that I took on that day.

post-11996-1167753112_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167753263_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167753413_thumb.jpg

ImageDude :o

Nice pics 'Bakuteh' I was there on Christmas day. Here are a couple of the many photos that I took on that day.

post-11996-1167753112_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167753263_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167753413_thumb.jpg

ImageDude :o

Great shots as always, my favourite is the one with the three Santarinas (with Ronaldo wink on my face)!

The perspective with the Lanna Palace in the background is superb.

• 4 weeks later...