Water Tanks Udon

cdmtdm

i am after the contact for a company called MP , they make the govt issued fibreglass water tanks used in the villages up this way ( Nong Khai) ,, the newer tanks have the sticker for MP but no contact number , checking with the Poo Yai Baan he thinks they are made in Udon ....anyone seen this company or have the contact for another fibreglass tank manufacturer up this way ...

Cheers

Not the information you are asking for BUT are you really sure that you want fiberglass ? Stainless would be way better and last longer, just thinking.....

its not for drinking water , i prefer not to use pvc and for sure no metal thanks anyway

I use a 1,500 liter fiberglass tank for our drinking water. I bought it from Home Pro in Udon Thani. I don't remember how much I paid but it was more expensive than stainless steel.

I just had a look and the name brand is Cotto. Color is brown sandstone.

I use a 1,500 liter fiberglass tank for our drinking water. I bought it from Home Pro in Udon Thani. I don't remember how much I paid but it was more expensive than stainless steel.

Does that type get a build up of algae inside the tank?

I currently have a plastic (blue) which allows the sun to penetrate and the algae build up is a constant problem

Does that type get a build up of algae inside the tank?

I currently have a plastic (blue) which allows the sun to penetrate and the algae build up is a constant problem

No algae problem with my tank. Before you buy a plastic tank you need to take a powerful flashlight with you. Hold the beam against the outside of the tank wall and look inside the tank if you can see any light at all come through, don't buy that tank. The better plastic tanks are layered. One of the layers is black and light will not get through. Those tanks are fine but will be more expensive.

I used a PVC water tank and had algae problems. unsure.png Then I used fiberglass and found some very small fibers in the water. crazy.gif Then some locals clap2.gif recommended to use a stainless steel water tank from global house and I covered the tank with a small roof. Wow !!! Now I have cool and very clean water smile.png

• Like 1

I have a Blue plastic tank and the algee was bad until I put a roof over it. Now OK.

I recently cleaned a guy's plastic tank with my pressure washer which was caked with algee, I could actualy peel the algee off.

Regard to a stainless tank;- I read somewhere that they are prone to pin holes.