Flowers!

samuijimmy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Shag.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks man,appreciated.

To tell you the truth I was a bit dubious as to whether to post it or not.....this high standard of you guys is getting a little bit out of my reach facepalm.gif

That is a load of rubbish! ... Shag....tongue.png you are well in reach....thumbsup.gif .....oh the yellow flower is Allemanda or some thing like that wink.png

Glad my grass cutter missed my Canna lily...whistling.gif

IMG_1492.JPG

^^^ @ SJ...The Alamander (sp) is a highly poisonous plant/flower. If you have to

cut & burn any parts of it get/stay upwind. The flowers & seeds are also highly

poisonous and so is the sap & tiny fruits. Take this warning to heart folks...beaut

of a flower though. Nice shot Shags....

^^^ @ SJ...The Alamander (sp) is a highly poisonous plant/flower. If you have to

poisonous and so is the sap & tiny fruits. Take this warning to heart folks...beaut

Not sure where you got your info on this plant/flower. I have grown it in my yard on numerous occasions and I trim it by hand since it grows so rapidly. Never saw or heard of any issues with it. After reading your posting I looked online and found no mention of any toxicity issues. Are you sure you are talking about this plant?

I should have read fiddlesticks response before replying.... cos never heard before...

Oh that's very interesting, I did not know that.... Sunshine! I have several in my garden, it's quite a popular plant...

Caladiums (the heart shape leaf plants, of various colours) are supposed to be poisonous too ....*whole plant" ...

2009-08-03%252021-41-06%2520-%25200127%2

Oleander is supposed to be quite poisonous too...facepalm.gif

IMG_6337.JPG

I suppose we should leave this discussion, to the gardening forums around TV ! whistling.giffacepalm.gif

Archived