Flowers!

samuijimmy

Damrong, what is your problem with me Grasshopper photo as I was taken in Koh Samui Butterfly Garden many a year a go 2003.

Win coffee1.gif

Grass hoppers don't do that here on Samui!.... KW...tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Relax, Kant Win, he meant no direct problem. IMO his reply merely commented on your photo illustrating this particular grasshopper likes 'to get it on' with your flower..thumbsup.gif No bad intended...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very interesting plant....I called it the cockfungi.....walking around our farm I could smell a very strong bedroom smell....the same smell of content just before wanting to roll over and go to sleep...the smell of semen.

The smell was so strong you could smell it 20m away and I went on the hunt for some dirty little bugger in the bush....but found this.

post-173268-0-13957500-1360153682_thumb.

This is a very interesting plant....I called it the cockfungi.....walking around our farm I could smell a very strong bedroom smell....the same smell of content just before wanting to roll over and go to sleep...the smell of semen.

The smell was so strong you could smell it 20m away and I went on the hunt for some dirty little bugger in the bush....but found this.

post-173268-0-13957500-1360153682_thumb.

Well that is certainly interesting.... very descriptive too! whistling.gifbiggrin.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived