Flowers!

samuijimmy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what this blossom tree is called but I've seen it growing wild in many places in northern Thailand

Looks like an "Orchid tree" Bauhinia It makes a nice tree and blooms for months and months! You don't see it wild too much in the south, but is grown in gardens thumbsup.gif

Sorry folks but I haven't got a clue what this is called.....but it smelled wonderful.

Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought so.

It's name is Ixora .... nice shrub, has orange or yellow varieties too.... although I was surprise you said it was scented, I have not noticed that.... will have to find one and go have a sniff!....tongue.png

Nice to see you back....too....thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate.....it's kinda nice to be back on the forum also and to get caught up with you guys.

Thanks for putting a name to the flower thumbsup.gif ....maybe I was confusing the flower with another one.

You know Mrs Shaggy is crazy about flowers and has had my nose in so many different flowers over the past few weeks.

I am surprised I havn't come down with a case of pollenitus of the nose w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so very much , but now I am in working mode and wont get back to LOS until November , my love just got back from a half finished ordeal and I don't want to contravene TVF policies , expelling all my better shots to you good people now , thank you all so very much for your very warm welcolme xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png

Regards Goompa.

WOW ! ....Blether Fantastic shots clap2.gif

I like the fact that you like the fact that I like the photos you posted were fantastic , I also like the fact that this is somewhat double jeopardy , maybe we will implode and become a cloud haven and be shot by a familiar figure ?

Life is too short not to laugh , even at one'self.

Gotta love theBlether!

It's only polite to acknowledge someone when they name you in a post. Feel free to request that Thaivisa puts a "Acknowledged" button next to the "Like" button and that's what I'll use from now on.

Or would you prefer that I ignore you?

Or would you prefer that every thread bursts into a frenzy of self congratulation?

Up To You?

Carry on. coffee1.gif

Archived