Where In Bangkok Can I Get A Magazine Like Booklet Duplicated?

poorfarang

Im not sure where to post this so I will try it here.

I have a "magazine like" booklet that I want to make copies of. Its a booklet containing images of a certain artist and has print to go along and describe each print. The booklet itself is paperback and has about 30 pages in it. It is printed on high quality paper though and I would like to keep the copies that way as well. The cover is rather thick and very glossy and all pages are thicker then normal and glossy as well.

My artist friend had about 100 of them made for around $4 a pop back home. Now I want to make about 5,000 of them. Id imagine we should be able to get them for <40 baht at that quantity right?

Is there any place I can bring this booklet and talk to them about duplication and get some rates? ANybody hav any expereince in this?

Im not sure where to post this so I will try it here.

I have a "magazine like" booklet that I want to make copies of. Its a booklet containing images of a certain artist and has print to go along and describe each print. The booklet itself is paperback and has about 30 pages in it. It is printed on high quality paper though and I would like to keep the copies that way as well. The cover is rather thick and very glossy and all pages are thicker then normal and glossy as well.

My artist friend had about 100 of them made for around $4 a pop back home. Now I want to make about 5,000 of them. Id imagine we should be able to get them for <40 baht at that quantity right?

Is there any place I can bring this booklet and talk to them about duplication and get some rates? ANybody hav any expereince in this?

Not sure where in BKK for printers but it should cost about 1 - 2 baht per page depending on size and quality of paper used.