Cats & Dogs

Tywais

• 2 weeks later...

Happy happy, joy joy.

My Chocolate, which doubles as biodynamic alarm clock was missing for 3 days. I was really afraid that I have lost him to the jungle.. until this evening when I heard his demanding "meeooww, meeoww" sound!

To celebrate the event to have all the cats back together again.. it was a tuna feast! Oh boy, the can vanished fast.

2013-03-01_21-15-56.jpg

Happy happy, joy joy.

My Chocolate, which doubles as biodynamic alarm clock was missing for 3 days. I was really afraid that I have lost him to the jungle.. until this evening when I heard his demanding "meeooww, meeoww" sound!

To celebrate the event to have all the cats back together again.. it was a tuna feast! Oh boy, the can vanished fast.

Did you mean ren&stimpy, happy happy, joy joy?

My inquisitive cat..

Testing my new camwhistling.gif

attachicon.gifIMG_0083resize.JPG

Ok, finally we'll start to get the new camera photos!

She looks like "Hey there, what the heck are you doing this hour. It's time to get the bed already"

Happy happy, joy joy.

Did you mean ren&stimpy, happy happy, joy joy?

I don't actually know where the saying originated from. It's been used for at least of decade, maybe more. Based of my friends sense of humor, I would say that Ren&Stimpy is not far fetched at all!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got all exited doing nerdy stuff once again after years. I used an cheap USB camera to act as an motion detection security camera with home server.

This picture just came out from the camera like this.. I think I should be more careful with this one..

1-21-20130513005700-snapshot.jpg