Is Tramadol Still Available Over The Counter?

rucus7

They don't test for Tramadol on the normal 5 panel or 7 panel tests. Tramadol is an opioid, not an opiate so it won't show as an opiate on a normal drug test. Tramadol requires a specific test(spectroscopy) and it costs money, plus it isn't a commonly abused drug. You will find pain clinics testing for it though as they want to be sure their clients are taking their prescription drugs and not taking others. This is from memory from a post I read that a medical student amd pharmacologist wrote.

Tramadol is not an opoid but the withdrawal is similar to that of of opoids/narcotis.

Nonsense. I can take it or leave it for long periods with zero withdrawal sysptoms if I dont need the drug for Fibromyaligia

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't test for Tramadol on the normal 5 panel or 7 panel tests. Tramadol is an opioid, not an opiate so it won't show as an opiate on a normal drug test. Tramadol requires a specific test(spectroscopy) and it costs money, plus it isn't a commonly abused drug. You will find pain clinics testing for it though as they want to be sure their clients are taking their prescription drugs and not taking others. This is from memory from a post I read that a medical student amd pharmacologist wrote.

Tramadol is not an opoid but the withdrawal is similar to that of of opoids/narcotis.

Nonsense. I can take it or leave it for long periods with zero withdrawal sysptoms if I dont need the drug for Fibromyaligia

Good for you. That means nothing! Many people suffer serious withdrawals. Ask any pain Dr. who prescribes the stuff. How can you be so naive to think that your experience with a drug extrapolates to everyone? I took hydromorphone for quite a while after a serious surgery which is one of the most powerful narcotics available. They don't even have it in Thailand. I suffered no withdraws when I stopped it. It does not mean other people don't. Unfortunate I have to even explain this.......

• Like 1

Good for you. That means nothing! Many people suffer serious withdrawals. Ask any pain Dr. who prescribes the stuff. How can you be so naive to think that your experience with a drug extrapolates to everyone? I took hydromorphone for quite a while after a serious surgery which is one of the most powerful narcotics available. They don't even have it in Thailand. I suffered no withdraws when I stopped it. It does not mean other people don't. Unfortunate I have to even explain this.......

This is true. After taking 50 to 100 mg./day of Tramadol for 3 weeks I stopped and I had terrible withdrawals for 3 or 4 days; sleeplessness, aching bones, sneezing, hot and cold flashes, depression. I must have just imagined it though according to Chivas.

This is true. After taking 50 to 100 mg./day of Tramadol for 3 weeks I stopped and I had terrible withdrawals for 3 or 4 days; sleeplessness, aching bones, sneezing, hot and cold flashes, depression. I must have just imagined it though according to Chivas.

Yep... Totally normal. 3 to 5 days is the general time period for painkiller withdrawal.

• 2 years later...

Is it still hard to get tramadol in Thailand? in Thailand I always I used to use anywhere between 400-2000mg with Valium to prevent any seizures , this think many Thai abusers don't know thats why we can see often news from Thailand where someone is seizure from them, because took too much, doctors should tell, but it seems those who sell under the counter for youth or adults big amounts of it don't care... I stopped using opioids thanks to my wife, my love was for opium, used 4 years in homeland too, very strong withdraws for 1 whole month every day. But well thats in past in now. Opium is real heaven at least for first, but still I know lot of Thai tribe man use it for over 30 years, I don't even want to know what they're withdraws are if they get caught and send to jail.

Need to be very very very careful when using opioids for relaxing, easily it goes to daily use. Oxys are shit and heroin I never tried it is over my line , that shit is really bad, but opium is good and mellow you area able to do work and in home take more to get really relaxed. I don't recommend, strong addiction will follow. I used to much tramdol in Thailand because of my anxiety issues ( I don't use alcohol I hate the effects, so not many optiond, Valium just doesn't do for me, only lyricas if used longer period of time (2 weers) , once I got seizure when didn't take Valium and took 1000mg of tramadol, sent to expensive hospital, bill 1000 dollars, good that my doctor was understandable so he didn't write it was drug induced, so I got it covered. Thai doctors are more often humanly, not like in Europa o in the States, where they whats you witch disgust if you are addict. he was very friendly and asked how you're feeling.

Edited by THssii