Where To Watch Six Nations Rugby?

Caoimhín

As I kid I grew up in near Cardiff and never missed a Wales match, either live or on TV. Since then often watched with my dad (he supported Ireland). Caught the Wales-Scotland match while I was in Cardiff and got hooked again. Anyone know a place in Bangkok that will be showing the Ireland-Wales match on Sunday? (3 pm GMT)?

As I kid I grew up in near Cardiff and never missed a Wales match, either live or on TV. Since then often watched with my dad (he supported Ireland). Caught the Wales-Scotland match while I was in Cardiff and got hooked again. Anyone know a place in Bangkok that will be showing the Ireland-Wales match on Sunday? (3 pm GMT)?

Try Dubliner or Robin Hood

Or the Irish Exchange. Dubliner will show it but it will probably be on the top floor and personally I don't like that part of the pub.

Irish Exchange show it in the main part of the pub on but you might want to check that they're going to have the commentary on.

Having one Irish and one Welsh parent I'm not sure who to support...but I think I'll go for Ireland.

Or the Irish Exchange. Dubliner will show it but it will probably be on the top floor and personally I don't like that part of the pub.

Irish Exchange show it in the main part of the pub on but you might want to check that they're going to have the commentary on.

Having one Irish and one Welsh parent I'm not sure who to support...but I think I'll go for Ireland.

Hmmmm you are confused - always support gods country - WALES.

According to their website http://www.irishxchange.com/whatson/sports-tv-schedule.php the Irish Exchange aren't showing it! They've got the France - Italy game though. Maybe they just won't be able to stand the pain of losing :o. Where are all the Welsh pubs?!

well there is taffys hairy pie club in washington square - thats sounds welsh to me.

Hmmmm you are confused - always support gods country - ENGLAND.

Hmmmmm i feel that you are all confused, and there really is only one team to support IF you want to support winners. SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT, COMING FOR TO CARRY ME HOME!!!!!!!! :o:D

Hmmmmm i feel that you are all confused, and there really is only one team to support IF you want to support winners. SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT, COMING FOR TO CARRY ME HOME!!!!!!!! :D:D

hmmmmm theres only one thing that swings low in the UK and thats a Welshmans balls. :o

Hmmmmm i feel that you are all confused, and there really is only one team to support IF you want to support winners. SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT, COMING FOR TO CARRY ME HOME!!!!!!!! :D:D

hmmmmm theres only one thing that swings low in the UK and thats a Welshmans balls. :o

But thats only because you cant wear pants on your head :D

But thats only because you cant wear pants on your head :D

well you lost me on that one....