Widow Ghost Kills Ten Men In Surin

isanbirder

This is my thing. I descend from a long line of alpine ghost chasers, exorcists and magic-drink-mixers. Therefore, the Isaan could be my destiny.

Would I need a work permit or just plenty of Karma. ( Karma in this case: Plenty of start-up cash?)

Cheers. wink.png

Ive read your post 3 times. Still makes no real sense sorry.

This is my thing. I descend from a long line of alpine ghost chasers, exorcists and magic-drink-mixers. Therefore, the Isaan could be my destiny.

Would I need a work permit or just plenty of Karma. ( Karma in this case: Plenty of start-up cash?)

Cheers. wink.png

Not to worry Krisb. Sometimes I read other posts 17 times and they dont make sense to me. It was just in good humor, and without beeing familiar with the term "Karma" the punchline can not be grasped.

Cheers.

• Like 1

There was a very educational documentary on Nat Geo about this , medical science having established that it's abnormal electrical activity causing heart failure in otherwise healthy people . I think it's also hereditary and can be prevented .

As is their way, however , those who have no access to this education , and some who do, prefer to believe in superstition ! Hence grown men in Isaarn have been known to wear make -up , wigs and nighties to "fool" this Widow-ghost !

Some, of course, don't need an excuse .......

I have no doubt about the abnormal electrical activity thing.......some ...no ALL of the wiring I have seen in houses/businesses is absolutley atrocious..., downright dangerous.

Edited by Mudcrab

There was a very educational documentary on Nat Geo about this , medical science having established that it's abnormal electrical activity causing heart failure in otherwise healthy people . I think it's also hereditary and can be prevented .

As is their way, however , those who have no access to this education , and some who do, prefer to believe in superstition ! Hence grown men in Isaarn have been known to wear make -up , wigs and nighties to "fool" this Widow-ghost !

I have no doubt about the abnormal electrical activity thing.......some ...no ALL of the wiring I have seen in houses/businesses is absolutley atrocious..., downright dangerous.

Unexplainable Electrical Ocurrences can be avoided by "Grounding". (A heavy Copper - Wire going into the ground for 2 meters or so will probably eliminate "Strange Electrical Occurrences".) Even if lighning strikes.

Not that easy to do, since most wiring is still done by 2 plug-ins. Chances are, that your Hotel in Bangkok is not grounded. To reduce danger of beeing executed due to "Strange Electrical Occurrences" only take cold showers, and leave the electrical water heater alone.

If you are a gambling man, take your chances. There were only 5 hotel-guests in upper-class- hotels in Bangkok that have lost their live while trying to take a hot shower over the last 5 years.

The death-toll outside this environement and due to the same "strange-electrical-occurrence-syndrome" are not known.

Cheers.

Cheers. wink.png

Not to worry Krisb. Sometimes I read other posts 17 times and they dont make sense to me. It was just in good humor, and without beeing familiar with the term "Karma" the punchline can not be grasped.

Cheers.

Therefore you'll need to obtain a work permit.---w00t.gif

Unexplainable Electrical Ocurrences can be avoided by "Grounding". (A heavy Copper - Wire going into the ground for 2 meters or so will probably eliminate "Strange Electrical Occurrences".) Even if lighning strikes.

Not that easy to do, since most wiring is still done by 2 plug-ins. Chances are, that your Hotel in Bangkok is not grounded. To reduce danger of beeing executed due to "Strange Electrical Occurrences" only take cold showers, and leave the electrical water heater alone.

If you are a gambling man, take your chances. There were only 5 hotel-guests in upper-class- hotels in Bangkok that have lost their live while trying to take a hot shower over the last 5 years.

The death-toll outside this environement and due to the same "strange-electrical-occurrence-syndrome" are not known.

Cheers.

Are you a ghost?--bah.gif

Cobblers.

They repair shoes, now what about this ghost ?

We had a 'thing' go round the village a while back that everyone born on a certain day had to put a scarecrow type thing at the front of the house, otherwise the ghost would visit in the night and eat us..

totster smile.png

Edited by Totster

Would a picture of Thaksin scare the gosts away?

Posters of his sister already do.....

Nah shes cute. I disagree. Margaret Thatcher now she has some scare factor.

Oh, didn't show that she'd moved to LOS...indeed scary.....

Cobblers.

They repair shoes, now what about this ghost ?

We had a 'thing' go round the village a while back that everyone born on a certain day had to put a scarecrow type thing at the front of the house, otherwise the ghost would visit in the night and eat us..

totster smile.png

But you're obviously still alive. Hope you're not using the wife of a TV member to scare them---biggrin.png

Edited by sirchai

Much of this stuff, you just have to go with the flow, new car. 2 years ago has magic spells written behind the sun visor. When we build our small factory a shaman came to bless the work, if no one died he got a pig. He can't lose, someone one dies, he doesn't come back for the pig.

FIL gets bitten in the jungle by a cobra or some other snake, spends 3 days in hospital on an IV. Soon as he gets out we are off to see the local snake witch doctor, who blows smoke up is ass for 500 Baht.

When I was young had an uncle swore blind that his dogs chased one off the wee people in Ireland.

Aborigines can point a bone or sing people to death and people who believe will die.

Seen the maid of the mist in the Lake districts of the UK and if I had not gone to school and new no better I would have believed. Spend a night in the dungeons of Warwick castle and then say there are no ghosts.

Who is realty right, I believe in quantum mechanics, things so small that they don't really exist in time or space. May be the guy blowing smoke up your ass is right. Jim

• Like 1

Red shirts are hanging out here in northwest Korat province. Asked the wife if we should do the same. No, she said, as the ghost does not like farangs! Feel much safer now.

Just tell her about the farang ghosts and see how well she sleeps. biggrin.png

• 4 weeks later...
Red shirts are hanging out here in northwest Korat province. Asked the wife if we should do the same. No, she said, as the ghost does not like farangs! Feel much safer now.

They seem to have spread to many other parts of Isaan now!

Quite comical really 555

pictures

Quite comical really 555

They are true believers in our parts (Prasat area), my wife puts on a "Feed the Ghosts" feast every year. I rather like it, lots of good food and beer and stuff, and after the ghosts have had their opportunity to eat and drink..well, then I get to.

mario299

• Like 1

pictures

Quite comical really 555

They are true believers in our parts (Prasat area), my wife puts on a "Feed the Ghosts" feast every year. I rather like it, lots of good food and beer and stuff, and after the ghosts have had their opportunity to eat and drink..well, then I get to.

mario299

Forward planning, like it Mario

• Like 1