Clouds

Kan Win

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh and stormy clouds as well. Any type of cloud/s will be great to see. cool.png

Please only photos taken in Thailand and one per post. coffee1.gif

Should you know where you took the photo please add the info as well. thumbsup.gif

Below is Prommitr Film Studio in Kan

large.jpg

Win w00t.gif

Kan Win, how do you get that look? Amazing Photo by the way.

@Terry. He got himself a magic camera which shoots like this automatically..wink.png

Seriously: The photo can also been seen as an unfinished drawing and can be manipulated like so if one has the right skills and has various colours and blends of paint to adjust it accordingly-wise..

He is truely a craftsman and a 'jack-o-trades' coming to photography. Enjoy the viewing pleasure.thumbsup.gif

It is called HDR photography. One takes usually three bracketed shots at different settings and then combines them with software. Google HDR Photography for more.

Hi villagefarang,

Thank you very much and that is correct, wai.gif as I took three bracketed shots at different settings and then used Photomatix Pro 3.0 in this photo.

Win thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I had a thread called Chiang Rai Sky that did quite well until it was highjacked and subsequently closed. Don’t think I want to jinx your topic by reposting any of my shots here.wink.png

Re posting is allowed, sir. Please be gentle and don't trample us..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uthai Thani 2009 in the Temple Grounds

Win wai.gif

I'l be going to Uthai soon thanks to you Win. Did you use HDR on this particular shot?

Yes, I think so or I just took one shot and made it in to a look-a-like HDR.

A great temple to visit btw.

More photos are below in this link:-

http://www.pbase.com/win13/hdr thumbsup.gif

Win wai.gif

Uthai Thani 2009 in the Temple Grounds

Win wai.gif

I'l be going to Uthai soon thanks to you Win. Did you use HDR on this particular shot?

Yes, I think so or I just took one shot and made it in to a look-a-like HDR.

A great temple to visit btw.

More photos are below in this link:-

http://www.pbase.com/win13/hdr thumbsup.gif

Win wai.gif

Spare me, please.

It would be like someone telling me the ending of the movie when i just bought a B500 entrance ticket.

Your page i have visited and like very much. In good order I will compare visions after my attendance...wai.gif

coffee1.gif

Spare me, please.

It would be like someone telling me the ending of the movie when i just bought a B500 entrance ticket.

Your page i have visited and like very much. In good order I will compare visions after my attendance...wai.gif

Fat chance of that. bah.gif I took these photos of Uthai Thani 2009 in the Temple Grounds, so much has changed me think coffee1.gif

I was just showing you and all our members The "Trailer" to this as you so call it "Movie". Free to enter in 2009 btw thumbsup.gif

I do have many photos for this Great Temple and Uthai Thani, but did not wish to spoil your visit there, and as you put it

"Spare me, please.

It would be like someone telling me the ending"

You will find many a more photo options with your new camera than you could imagine whistling.gif and the ending will be yours.

"Trailer" movies tv advertisement for movie: an advertisement for a movie consisting of extracts from it,

shown on television or in a movie theater

Please be advised that the Temple Grounds are very large, so a car would be useful due to the heat of the day at this time of the year.

There was no 500 baht entrance as I recall to this Temple, but a donation or two would be very good given that photos taken are as always for free, to share and care. wai.gif

Win

I struggle to set the correct aperture and speed so I tend to fall back on HDR. I find it's easier for me to have three levels of lighting and then adjust them as I like. The downside is that I never know what it will look like until I process them. Of course the upside to that is clouds and sunsets are incredibly dramatic. This one was taken from my balcony at leBua October 2012.

dqok23peyjxkxf12g.jpg

I really like the photos on this topic. The shots are somehow very powerful to my mind.

Mother nature showing up both it's beauty and strength at the same time. Very good shots!

Archived