Clouds

Kan Win

In the clouds on Doi Inthanon the other day.

In here, you have found the new avatar?thumbsup.gif Google images came up with nothing, villagefarang. I am clueless...

Once again I am confused by your cryptic comment. I am not sure what you are asking. Google "Doi Inthanon" or "villagefarang" and you will get many listings.

I changed my avatar just for you, as you were the only one to complain about the old one. The new one is a closeup of my front hedge with a little tweaking.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In here, you have found the new avatar?thumbsup.gif Google images came up with nothing, villagefarang. I am clueless...

Once again I am confused by your cryptic comment. I am not sure what you are asking. Google "Doi Inthanon" or "villagefarang" and you will get many listings.

I changed my avatar just for you, as you were the only one to complain about the old one. The new one is a closeup of my front hedge with a little tweaking.

Villagefarang, sorry for not being clear to you. I was researching what your new avatar was about but couldn't make sense of it.

So it's a shrubbery, then.. Wonderful choice smile.png and quite the improvement on your avatar (Not on your good lookswai.gif).

IMG_8853.jpg

Hi Dancealot, very nice cloud capture. May I make one suggestion? It appears that your white balance is too warm for this photo. If you would adjust the white balance in your camera or in post processing it would remove the yellow cast that appears in the photo. I took the liberty of downloading this image and adjusting the white balance to cool it down and am attaching it for you to see what I am talking about. If your intention was to create a warm image than please forgive my suggestion.

post-171103-0-14488400-1383180703_thumb.

Hi Dancealot, very nice cloud capture. May I make one suggestion? It appears that your white balance is too warm for this photo. If you would adjust the white balance in your camera or in post processing it would remove the yellow cast that appears in the photo. I took the liberty of downloading this image and adjusting the white balance to cool it down and am attaching it for you to see what I am talking about. If your intention was to create a warm image than please forgive my suggestion.

attachicon.gifuntitled-2.jpg

Thank you, Fiddlesticks. I am grateful for your suggestion.

It was my intention to emphasise the clouds and I am more pleased with your edit. I am still playing with post processing. Playing I call it since I need to learn a lot more.

Yours,

attachicon.gifuntitled-2.jpg

Thank you, Fiddlesticks. I am grateful for your suggestion.

It was my intention to emphasise the clouds and I am more pleased with your edit. I am still playing with post processing. Playing I call it since I need to learn a lot more.

Yours,

Practice is what it is all about. Thank you for sharing your images with us.

Stix

One of my favorite shots (hope not posted B4!!!blink.png )

Thali Noi Lake Songhkla

Beautiful jim.........I don't believe I have seen this as an entry for the 2014 calender yet. blink.png

I have to find the original .... hours of numb bumming or is that bum numbing work, facepalm.gif and photos on two computers w00t.gif especially when they are not the right size ... sad.png

either me or the computers will be doing this soon tongue.png .... going up in smoke! biggrin.png

Maenam%2520Chinese%2520New%2520Year%2520

Archived