Come On Over To My Place

ThaiPauly

To the sounds of the Drifters!!

OK Sunday March 12th.

Secret Garden Restaurant, Hang Dong.

Barbeque or Thai... all you can eat 200 baht

drinks as menu prices

I am willing to pick you up from CM and take you back in parties of six at a time.

No charge.

Pick up points to be determined later!

Kick off around noon.

If you wanna come post below

kids welcome at 140 baht... they will probably eat all the ice cream!!

Well now lets see who REALLY wants to check our place out, our will not be disappointed

If you are thenPOST IT, thats what TV is all about isn't it??

Look forward to seeing you on the 12th. will pm all that respond within the next week

mods are also invited Chancho and Cdnvic :o

Chok Dee

TP

DIRECTIONS - From another thread:

Take the Hang Dong Road out of CM.

You will see plenty of signs pointing you towards Bann Tawai Handicrafts Centre.

Once you get to Hang Dong which is the first proper town about 9 cliks up from Central Airport Plazza, hook a left at the traffic lights,. The Secret Garden is exactly 1 klik up on the left, slightly set back from the road.

Edited by Norman d'Plume

Wish I could come fella but, we don't arrive in Singapore till the 21st and are doing a beach tour northwards. Unfortunately you haven't got any beaches and are a long way from any.....

If you are down the BKK way in early April though it we could meet halfway..... :D

Enjoy the night though people, I'll be there in spirit..... :o:D

redrus

The wife and I were out in Ban Tawai today (Saturday) and stopped in at your place TP. She's eaten there before -- she's in the shipping trade and has had a couple of business lunches here.

Anyway, nice garden. The Mrs. had some Thai food and I had a truly cold beer. She said the food was very good (as you know, that means something from a Thai person). She wants me to add that it's the best place to "hang out" and have a business meeting about shipping, etc.

I think the area there will grow up around you TP. From what the Mrs. says there is an amazing amount of trade going on in Ban Tawai, far more than in San Kampaeng.

We'll try to make it for your barbecue.

Cheers

Sounds like it might be fun, but we will be gone by then. However, we will try to make it over there for lunch before we leave. Would you please post the restaurant's hours?

Thanks,

Elaine

When would you like to come?..........we will always be open for you Elaine :o

Seriously, 7 days a week 8am-8pm, or later if we have customers.

see you soon

TP

TP - Always opened for me? Would you please post a phone number then? Just kidding... On a serious note, thank you for posting the hours. We'll be over for lunch or maybe dinner within the next couple of weeks.

CMcool - If that comment is for me, yes, it's a no.

Elaine

Ermmmm. now this is embarrassing to say the least.

Apparantly the 12th of March my wife has booked in a Wedding reception.

Never had one there before, I knew it was gonna happen, but in my wildest dreams never thought it would be on that date!

The woman has NOT put down her deposit yet so I have told my Wife she will have to sort it out pretty darn quickly. Hope we can move it back just ONE WEEK, but will post again as soon as I know.

Best laid plans of mice and men eh!

Sorry, I will start a seperate thread once I know for sure

Cheers

TP.

All of you that have already come, thank you, and thanks for the kind words.

Edited by ThaiPauly

stopped by for a bite this afternoon....nice spot, good food, pleasant staff.

try the fried egg salad!

thanks for stopping by UCS. it was great to meet you, sorry I could not have talked to you longer.

Hope to see you again, quite I trek for you and I really do appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

PS.folks....Up Country Sinclair is someone who enjoyed a vegetarian dish, so of course we do them, once the website is up you can see for your good selves that there is quite a lot of vegetarian food on the menu.

Chok Dee

TP