(Best) Labs For Blood And Other Tests In The Area

infinity11

http://lifecare.siam...om/?cid=1208968

Here is a pro lab in Pattaya. Pricing is on the website as is contact details, hours, and location.

pricing here

http://lifecare.siam...om/?cid=1209619

This looks like a good/safe bet.

Do you have a map?

I called and they said something like travel south on third road past tony's gym on the left, past the next light, about 300 meters on the right near laundry express, how accurate is that???

Getting good accurate directions in Thailand is often like pulling teeth.

Also do you know about one in Nakula?

Thanks, very helpful.

http://lifecare.siam...om/?cid=1208968

Here is a pro lab in Pattaya. Pricing is on the website as is contact details, hours, and location.

pricing here

http://lifecare.siam...om/?cid=1209619

This looks like a good/safe bet.

Do you have a map?

I called and they said something like travel south on third road past tony's gym on the left, past the next light, about 300 meters on the right near laundry express, how accurate is that???

Getting good accurate directions in Thailand is often like pulling teeth.

Also do you know about one in Nakula?

Thanks, very helpful.

It's all on the website I posted

201128_77591.jpg

Convenient way to travel .. Pattaya 3rd Road, through the traffic lights with Tony.

Road through the traffic light land (Kai) through the hotel originally observed, gold aquarium right by the laundry.

Laundry Express in light of the clinical signs and Soi Laboratory Life Care for All (Jomtien).

Over pass before the bridge to Bali Hai.

Clinical Laboratory Life Care for All (Jomtien).

Standards of medical diagnostic centers.

247/59 Moo 10 Commemoration (Pattaya Sai 3), Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150.

Before crossing the bridge over pass to Bali Hai Pier.

Call 0.038-488048, 081-4817180.

Hours Monday - Saturday 07:00 am - 22:00 pm

Closed Sundays.

Medical services, diagnostic specimens of blood, urine, stool, sputum.

Biopsy. chemical substance toxic skin secretions that coat the sperm cells, etc..

Edited by Jayman

Also, I know of a blood lab in Naklua but they are small and don't do nearly as many tests and charge a bit more.

I would have to find it on google maps and post the coordinates as I have no contact details for them.

Also, I know of a blood lab in Naklua but they are small and don't do nearly as many tests and charge a bit more.

I would have to find it on google maps and post the coordinates as I have no contact details for them.

Think it may be this one http://www.pattaya-lab.com/ Includes prices as pdf as well as map. Not used it personally.

Think it may be this one http://www.pattaya-lab.com/ Includes prices as pdf as well as map. Not used it personally.

yes, I do believe that is the one. I think with them, it's run and operated buy 1 guy. He collects blood before noon and runs the tests afternoon. So, you need to get in there early to get your blood pulled.

Just noticed his hours are 7am-1pm so that probably reflects when he is open to pull blood. I know for fact he is there till late but during the afternoon he is busy doing the lab work.

as for the pricing, I guess it pays to compare the price lists for the work you need done and act accordingly. One place offers much less testing. The more complete lab has packages on their site that include many tests for a MUCH lower price than getting them individually.

http://lifecare.siam2web.com/?cid=1209618

Edited by Jayman

gotta love this one:

Sexually Infection Program

1.ตรวจวัดสัญญาณชีพ (Vital Sign)

2.ตรวจหาเชื้อหนองใน เชื้อรา เชื้อแคนดิด้า (Gram’s stain for GC / Gonorrhea)

3.ตรวจหาเชื้อไวรัสตับอักเสบบี (HBsAg , Hepatitis B Virus)

4.ตรวจหาเชื้อซิฟิลิส (VDRL for Syphilis)

5.ตรวจหาเชื้อไวรัสเอดส์ (Anti - HIV)

6.ตรวจหาเชื้อคลาไมเดีย แอนติเจน (Chlamydia Ag)

(from webiste linked on this thread)

Edited by infinity11

gotta love this one:

Well, this is pattaya after all. You might be here for the great beaches cheesy.gif but many others are not. And that is a great package to take a new BG to before taking her home. Don't you think? Or would you rather find out her blood type in case you need a transfusion?

And since you are the one asking for labs without specifying what tests you need, I would be more grateful for the responses you are getting rather than poking fun at the thai websites.

Edited by Jayman

gotta love this one:

Well, this is pattaya after all. You might be here for the great beaches cheesy.gif but many others are not. And that is a great package to take a new BG to before taking her home. Don't you think? Or would you rather find out her blood type in case you need a transfusion?

And since you are the one asking for labs without specifying what tests you need, I would be more grateful for the responses you are getting rather than poking fun at the thai websites.

There is a diffence between having fun and poking fun at, but alas, why even bother, sigh.

Thanks again for your help.

gotta love this one:

There is a diffence between having fun and poking fun at, but alas, why even bother, sigh.

That's exactly what I will be thinking next time I see you have a question looking for an answer.

gotta love this one:

That's exactly what I will be thinking next time I see you have a question looking for an answer.

I really don't get you now.

Sorry if you were offended by my 'poking fun.'

That certainly was not my intention.

Edited by infinity11

I really don't get you now.

Sorry if you were offended by my 'poking fun.'

That certainly was not my intention.

nah.. I was having a bad day and being very negative in my posting. Apologies for that.

You can always go to a hospital to verify the findings at Lifecare if you get back a result that seems out of the norm..that is what my Dr. recommended. 2nd opinion if you will

I duplicated a couple of tests at Bumrungrad and Lifecare's tests were found accurate in those cases.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...