Night Shots, Outdoor In Thailand

Kan Win

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few here, Kodak Z712IS, this camera back in its day was quite good and I still have it but sadly it uses AA batteries and I never found rechargeable ones that could keep the charge so it was an never ending struggle keeping the batteries charged.

Tri foot, Pattaya 2007:post-69360-0-89492400-1400548141_thumb.jpost-69360-0-21988400-1400548167_thumb.j

I have a few here, Kodak Z712IS, this camera back in its day was quite good and I still have it but sadly it uses AA batteries and I never found rechargeable ones that could keep the charge so it was an never ending struggle keeping the batteries charged.

Tri foot, Pattaya 2007:attachicon.gif100_1001-2.jpgattachicon.gif100_1002-2.jpg

Have you tried, the Sony rechargables....? I find the ones with the gold band last the best on my computer key board and mouse.... Camera with flash might eat up charge quicker?

Tesco usually have, the charger and batteries.... make sure to charge b4 first use!

They are not cheap, but after time are convenient... wink.png

Thank you, Dancealot ... ditto! Funny how we captured almost precisely the same shot. I really like the 'Aerosoft' sign in yours though ... made me chuckle for some reason.

As for rechargeable batteries, I bought a dozen Ansmann 2850 mAh batteries from Ebay. They last forever!

14265723203_5141f848a5_b.jpg

Fire next to the airport... by juhududa, on Flickr

Just two hours before the curfew - but Thais cant live without setting up some fire somewhere... Nice the trail of a plane landing at BKK.
Pay attention to the left hand sided start of the trail. Do you see the zigzag? This was after I hit the button of the camera. This time I did not work with the self timer - I know it but I have never seen before how important that is...

Archived