Oxybutynin - Lyrinel Where To Buy In Bkk ?

Try asking for Diutropan although the medication you mention should be available.

May I also suggest you write the name of the medication you want , in block capitals, on a piece paper and give this to the pharmacist at the same time as asking. Doing this may assist as accents and pronunciation can sometimes be confusing for a non native user of English.

Edited by jrtmedic

oxybutnin is available in Thailand under 2 brand names, Lyrinel and Diutropin. The two are identicial, both are extended release forms of oxyb and come in 5 and 10 mg tabs.

Boots pharmacies are extremely limited in the range of pharmaceuticals they carry, only the most commonly used ones will be found there. Go to a large pharmacy and try there giving both of these brand names. (If you are in Bangkok, try the one on Sukhimvit near Soi 2, or the several that are on Ratchawithi near Victory Monument).

If this fails then call the distributor to see if they can tell you what pharmacies in your area they have supplied this to:

NuPharma & HealthCare Co Ltd (Diuotrpin)

18 Soi Plubpla

Thungmongkorn Rd

Talingchan Bangkok 10170

Tel: 0 2884 0729, 0 2884 1801

Fax: 0 2884 0082

DKSH (Thailand) Ltd (Lyrinel)

2106 Sukhumvit Rd

Bangchak, Phrakhanong Bangkok 10260

Tel: 0 2220 9000, 1364 (Call Center)

Fax: 0 2220 9090

Email: [email protected]

Believe that Sheryl's typing finger is misbehaving! (as mine is also prone to do on occasion)

Diutropan is, I believe, the correct spelling of the alternative name of the medication you seek. However no harm will be done by noting the alternatives !