Portraits

fimgirl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisu

definately not Lisu..

wearing an Akha style hat.... but with Hmong decorations on the collar. Often Thais dress their kids in a mish-mash of hill-tribe style clothing, put together to look nice, since the tourists will not know the difference anyway, and have their kids dance or pose at places like Doi Suthep temple for donations. Cannot blame them. The kids are cute too. Just not real hill-tribes.

All very good there Fred.... don't want to use up my "likes" on all of them... thumbsup.gif My Nokia "smart phone", takes good pics, but suddenly this week it won't let me download them to either of my computers w00t.gifsad.png... It says using too much power crazy.gif

don't you have a USB lead?

All very good there Fred.... don't want to use up my "likes" on all of them... thumbsup.gif My Nokia "smart phone", takes good pics, but suddenly this week it won't let me download them to either of my computers w00t.gifsad.png... It says using too much power crazy.gif

don't you have a USB lead?

Yes, and it was working fine until a few days ago... now get this stupid message... I'm not too smart when it comes to these smart phones...blink.png if the camera was not so good, I'd sell it!

I've asked the question in Mobile section, will see if anyone has any idea there!!! wink.png