Swingers Resort Orgy Raided By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

Well what is a sex toy? Nearly EVERY Thai Som-Tom Lady has in public on a food cart her lucky wooden carved dildo like the ones in the photo and link.

with money. (the image is a bit big for here)

And another.

So, here is a fake male sex organ, are they going to arrest every street food vendor now?

Edited by Lite Beer
  • Like 2

Consenting adults. No prostitution. Okay, sex toys are "illegal" in Thailand, but you see them everywhere being sold in daylight on Sukhumvit. And these people in Jomtien were using them, not selling them. Much ado about nothing.

I do wonder how much "swing" that 61 year old still has in him, though. I suspect his "open mind" is bigger than what's required for an orgy. Ah well. My guess is he used to invite multiple guests over to his room, and then got the idea to open a hotel specifically for this purpose. Open-minded pervert turned entrepeneur. I'm sure this will be the last we read of anything reported on as to followup to this story.

• Like 1

should be more of it love good orgy cops gottu get a life they got nothing to do -- god forbid somebody wants to makre a quid - the people organising the orgies should be given a medal lol sex bex 4 xxxx apples beer & fanny best desert in the world !

From another source:

The pair were charged with providing an indecent or immoral service.

cheesy.gif , i wonder what section of the law does that fall under

If this matter was to go to court, would be priceless to hear the case of what was indecent inside a private room and what was immoral when ONLY couples attended

For those that are interested you can visit the website here:

http://www.aphrodite.../rama-kien.html

Not exactly low key, but I do wonder what charges could possibly be made based on this. Its hardly exploitation or prostitutuon.....

In fact this appears to be the direct link - can't see they are doing anything wrong.

I assume a nearby hotel has had a bad high season.

lol indecent and immoral lol what a joke my god i retire soon gunnu live 100% thailand house 6 bedrooms 10 tarts))) proceed spend next 10 years trying root meself to death!

nothing immoral about that, love to win tatts id open biggest brothel in thailand house 28 rooms , i'd have more tarts than a cake shop - id employ cops as gardeners ---its all so simple - her with the most $$$ ------- wins

like an exclusive gentlemans club only men folk allowed from the decent races Aussies poms usa canada / ireland scotland oh yes ok we let 1/2 a dozen poverty stricken kiws in ( just to be nice help the ''poor cousins eh '') the rest of the worlds men folk --- they just don't count ay ) - not nice don't treat women right ( and 95% the rest are all beggars anyway ) no good taking a beggar in to have a good time with the tart !

yes regulated brothel oh my dream ))))keep all the crap out)) & only have nice folk = then you never have a problem eh !

"A 61 year old Dutchman, Anthony Verloop . . . . ." - Swinger ? ? ? - I am disgusted at this old Dutchman's behaviour and I am ashamed to be a Dutchman today ! ! ! - Geez; ain't you got nothing better to do with your time ? ?

1zgarz5.gif

Go back to Holland and screw-around all you like there; you total misfit ! !

Gatverdamme ! ! ! ! !

• Like 1

From another source:

The pair were charged with providing an indecent or immoral service.

Better shut all the gogo bars down then.

They pay the monthly without fail, and besides those giving it away for free,

are diluting the gogo bar revenue stream, can't have that, besides,

we all know who the silent partners of EVERY karioke and gogo bar are

• Like 2