Leopard At Kanchanaburi

djvolak

The eyes seem out of focus, either because of some motion blur, or maybe because you focused more on the nose? Generally, if you are shooting people or animals, you should try and ensure that the eyes are in focus. Or in this case you could have made a statement by focusing on the padlock and opening up the aperture as much as possible to maximise the rest of the image being out of focus.

Hope you don't mind adjusting your image but maybe this brings out a little more detail

The eyes were actually just "washed out"

Nice shot

8423481870_59fedd909c_o.jpg

Thanks much. As I said I do not know much I just shoot a lot of photos to make up for not knowing how to use the camera well. I take the nice shot as a great compliment coming from you.

Don't be so modest - you did well.

Photography for me is simple. Content, Composition, Light. I just adjusted the third element - you produced the rest.

I agree about being modest !!!

I know of the thousands of photos I have and I suspect all of us here, that we all have not so perfect images.... So don't feel so bad about your shots.... divolak ...

It some times depends on how much time you have to compose the shots... too often they are "on the fly" ... so no time to adjust settings! ...shoot and hope for the best!!!

Then there is post adjusting of images, that takes time too, as fimgirl shows it enhances things!....it all takes time and practice!!! .... and trying to remember settings you used before ! blink.pngwhistling.gif

You have posted some good shots... so keep them coming!!! thumbsup.gif

Edited by samuijimmy