Sunset On The Water On Way To Kho Kradan

djvolak

• 2 months later...

The 3rd and 4th pics are good... first two have a bit of "noise" ....

See too you have same problem as I do, and that is getting the horizon level... biggrin.png first thing I usually do is level them in Picasa! wink.png

See too you have same problem as I do, and that is getting the horizon level... It must be contagious, right side low. tongue.png As soon as I relax I do the same, any tips gurus ? My novice eye likes the last one. thumbsup.gif

See too you have same problem as I do, and that is getting the horizon level... biggrin.png first thing I usually do is level them in Picasa! wink.png

See too you have same problem as I do, and that is getting the horizon level... It must be contagious, right side low. tongue.png As soon as I relax I do the same, any tips gurus ? My novice eye likes the last one. thumbsup.gif

Horizon levels are not easy for me.... it looks OK at time pic taken, but...generally always off kilter ..... w00t.gifrolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The good man took the shots from a boatcoffee1.giflaugh.png

• Like 1

So what's your point? coffee1.gif.... took you a while to catch up on this one! tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...

So what's your point? coffee1.gif.... took you a while to catch up on this one! tongue.png

The point is he did his best and that's what counts.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what the non-level horizon thing is.

My gf does exactly the same so I'm wondering if it;'s an optic defect?

Has there been any special settings on your camera or any post editing done as the first two don't look natural.

I wonder what the non-level horizon thing is.

My gf does exactly the same so I'm wondering if it;'s an optic defect?

Has there been any special settings on your camera or any post editing done as the first two don't look natural.

I have this problem all the time, with horizons....I think it's lined up when taking the picture, but often not turns out that it is, .... It drives me crazy sometimes,! crazy.gif .... most of my images are edited with Picasa, and horizons are generally the first thing I fix! Other programs will do it too...

Actually that last image in the OP's post I can live with (just!!!)... wink.png