BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

American Accused Of Unlawful Encounter With 13 Year Old Girl On Pattaya Beach

Obviojusly this girl has done this many times, and more than likely a teenage prostitute. The authorities know that or they would not have been monitoring her. She probably approached the guy.

And does that make him innocent???

• Like 1

Can one have a "legal encounter" with a 13 year old?

It sounds crook to me from every angle, It's hard to know whether to be sad, outraged or stunned.

I have a 12 yr old daughter, the thought of her being in a position like this in a year is shattering.

Obviojusly this girl has done this many times, and more than likely a teenage prostitute. The authorities know that or they would not have been monitoring her. She probably approached the guy.

And does that make him innocent???

It doesn't. The law is the law and he may indeed be in deep trouble, but the ETHICAL question is whether he really was out looking for underage sex and whether he really thought the girl he had hired was underage. It sounds like there is some doubt about that question.
  • Like 1

I have seen a few very young looking girls being pimped out there in years past. Sometimes you can't tell if they are underage. I'm sure many guys take them out without knowing they just slept with an underage girl.

It sounds crook to me from every angle, It's hard to know whether to be sad, outraged or stunned.

I have a 12 yr old daughter, the thought of her being in a position like this in a year is shattering.

So for you it is all about raw emotion. Never mind the facts about what actually happened in this case.

I have seen a few very young looking girls being pimped out there in years past. Sometimes you can't tell if they are underage. I'm sure many guys take them out without knowing they just slept with an underage girl.

They would have almost nothing to lose by lying about their age to punters. The punters have everything to lose.
  • Like 1

So for you it is all about raw emotion. Never mind the facts about what actually happened in this case.

You misunderstand me jt. That is exactly what I am saying. We don't know the facts. Is someone else pulling the strings? Did he really have no idea of her age? I merely say that if she is 13 it is sad, I can't help but personalise it as I have a daughter near to her alleged age.

What's all this over the top conservative language about. Your city has thousands of prostitutes running around and mass corruption. Your country obviously doesn't mind these activities so just tell it how it is.

As far as the guy is concerned. Lock him up, he is sick !!

howm would you know? was the girl hooking? sounds like it to me! and the police let them go into the guest house?

A Paedophile is a paedophile is a paedophile!

People trying to make excuses for this behaviour because she probably approached him, and she lied about her age and he may not have known her true age are pathetic.

If you are not a paedophile you do not proposition a girl without ensuring she is of legal age especially when the majority of asian girls look younger than what they are.

If you are not sure of her age, but you are certain you are not a paedophile, then you walk away.

I doubt very much that the girl was pre-pubescent, so it's hardly paedophilia.