American Accused Of Unlawful Encounter With 13 Year Old Girl On Pattaya Beach

webfact

This whole scenario smells to me .

Pic of the girl shows her height same as some of the cops.

4am & they are monitoring her ???? Give me a break , 13 yo 4am on a beach , it's called a 'SET UP'

What Child care Officer would allow a 13yo to be around the Beach at 4am & not take her into care????

A Pattaya Child Officer & Cops with another agenda tthat's what Child Care Officer would.

BUT if it a genuine Pedo offender deserves the worst .....

post-4641-1156693976.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PATTAYA: -- A 38 year old American was caught in a compromising position with a 13 year old girl after meeting her on Pattaya Beach, early on Tuesday Morning.

Same deal.

Lock up for a while then out of the country never to return again please,sick.gif

I read this story this way .... a 13 girl is seen loitering on the beach and suspicions arose so she was watched and the caught in the act of prostitution once real proof in the room was found. Prior to that, there was no proof that anyone could act upon. The guy may have known her real age or may not but that is no excuse in the eyes of the law. It might have been handled differently in other countries but that is the way it is handled here. Without real evidence here, no case can be made against the girl or her customer.

• Like 1

I've met Neal before while diving.

He seemed like such a good bloke.

He was a very funny guy. Ex US serviceman.

i live near him,and ,yes he is a nice bloke,hope this is cleared soon,at this moment his company dont know this news yet.

He was quite happy to have sex a 13 yo CHILD.

He is a nice bloke???

<deleted>.

• Like 1

You mean ID card, have to be 15 for one of these, if no card, then they are underage. Anyway, what 13 year old Thai girl would be carrying a passport?

Believe the law recently changed to seven years old – my seven y.o. dougther got an ID.

• Like 1

i live near him,and ,yes he is a nice bloke,hope this is cleared soon,at this moment his company dont know this news yet.

He is a nice bloke???

<deleted>.

He is quoted as saying she told him she was 19.

I am normally quite sceptical of the police and to be honest I think they are probably the most incompetent and corrupt bunch i've ever heard of but on this occasion it seems they might of done some good work.

The fact that they seemed to put out a girl who could look older makes me suspicious but I suppose the only reason why they would of set this up is if the guy is a repeat offender.

The only reason? Apparently you have not been long in Thailand if at all.

Obviojusly this girl has done this many times, and more than likely a teenage prostitute. The authorities know that or they would not have been monitoring her. She probably approached the guy.

Where did you get the information that she is a teenage prostitute and has done this many times?

I would suggest that it is possible the man has done this many times and is likely a pedophile.

If it's a setup then that would make me respect the police work even more.

Setup or not, a 13 year old in broad morning daylight, and planning to have sex with her is a very lock-uppable offense no matter what the circumstances.

That's assuming he knew her real age . . . it can be very hard to tell sometimes here.

Reminder to self: check the girls passport before engaging in conversation or anything else.

I agree and am playing devil's advocate. The result will be a settlement = $$$.

Police monitored a 13 year old at 4am? What did they think she was doing? looking for a candy shop?

Nope , probably helping the police catch pedophiles. good job....well done boys another pervert off the streets.

Can one have a "legal encounter" with a 13 year old?

It sounds crook to me from every angle, It's hard to know whether to be sad, outraged or stunned.

I have a 12 yr old daughter, the thought of her being in a position like this in a year is shattering.

So for you it is all about raw emotion. Never mind the facts about what actually happened in this case.

Facts??? hopefully the facts will come out in court.

An old bloke once said to me "the only facts in a newspaper are the date and the price......everything else is opinion"

So true.

Obviojusly this girl has done this many times, and more than likely a teenage prostitute. The authorities know that or they would not have been monitoring her. She probably approached the guy.

Where did you get the information that she is a teenage prostitute and has done this many times?

I would suggest that it is possible the man has done this many times and is likely a pedophile.

Exactly!

As one poster stated remind oneself to check ID. But as other have stated it is often hard to tell how old these girls are.. I find it interesting that the reporter stated the police where monitoring the 13 year old, how did the police know she was thirteen? It implies she has been rounded up before for hanging out at the coconut bar and as such could be considered entrapment but not in LOS. I cut the guy some slack as I assume he was drunk, maybe new to Pattaya, and took her words she was 19... Now why did the hotel staff / security not ask for her ID? Hmmm, yes some hotels never do but in this case maybe it would have saved this guys assuming they would have been keen enough to actually look at her DOB. If she did have a fake ID would this have exonerated the guy? Since they never consummated the act and assuming she did have a fake ID, would the police just take her into custody? Do you think at any point during this arrest the guy could have bought his way out of it? Since again they never had sex what is the guilty of? I assume he was not openly looking for young girls, at the most he is guilty of being drunk and using bad judgement. As far as the US and as someone mentioned double jeopardy there are new laws that apparently get around this and the guy could be arrested again upon his return to the US. I do not know this guy but maybe he is a perv then he does deserve all the trouble coming his way or maybe he is just a drunken idiot who as stated never had sex with the girl but will be judge and treated as if he did... Again a word to the wise P4P people check ID, check ID, and as I have seen some state in other threads if you have any doubts she is not of age leave her alone and there are plenty of other willing ladies who are clearly of age...

Entrapment may be a defence in the US but that is certainly not universal. Police forces in Australia now have officers posing as youngsters on the social media sites with the sole purpose of setting up the pedophiles.....talking to them....arrange a meeting...and then wham!!! another sicko off the streets.

Edited by Mudcrab

He is a nice bloke???

<deleted>.

He is quoted as saying she told him she was 19.

What would you expect him to say?

Arrest me ,I am a paedophile, she is only 13yo. Yeah.

In a case like this, is the accused held on remand or given bail?

If convicted, would he be deported (after serving time in Thailand) and, if so, would he face charges in the US?

Normally they pay the police to dump the charges and the evidence and fly home. Nothing much the US can do once the evidence has disappeared.

• Like 1

What's all this over the top conservative language about. Your city has thousands of prostitutes running around and mass corruption. Your country obviously doesn't mind these activities so just tell it how it is.

As far as the guy is concerned. Lock him up, he is sick !!

Second that emotion! And while they are at it they should take a walk down Soi Cowboy in BKK and pick up the numerous 13 & 14 & 15 year old girls working as prostitutes in full view of the BIB...

Police monitored a 13 year old at 4am? What did they think she was doing? looking for a candy shop?

Nope , probably helping the police catch pedophiles. good job....well done boys another pervert off the streets.

yeaahhhh, pedophiles usually look for prey at 4am on the beachblink.png

did you think before you posted?w00t.gif

Not that familiar with the various methodologies pedophiles may use...care to enlighten me?

you really do not think , do you?

What do you think she was doing on the beach at 4am? she stated her price, lied about the age and went into hotel room,

Don't blame the victim. Who cares what she was doing at any time or any place....she's 13 for god's sake. Agree she may be misguided and up to no good but it doesn't change the fact that she is 13 and he is an adult. I think he is in deep doo doo.

Edited by Mudcrab

And does that make him innocent???

So tell us what are you charging him with first ?

you really do not think , do you?

What do you think she was doing on the beach at 4am? she stated her price, lied about the age and went into hotel room,

Don't blame the victim. Who cares what she was doing at any time or any place....she's 13 for god's sake. Agree she may be misguided and up to no good but it doesn't change the fact that she is 13 and he is an adult. I think he is in deep doo doo.

what on earth are you talking about? yes she is 13 and yes she is working as a hooker and yes police were monitoring her, ie watching her ie had no problem with what she was doing until they got a prey.

They did not get her off the street, they did not intervene, they did not have someone there to possibly question the punter if he was ok with a 13 year old.

The only one who seems to be misguided here is you.

She is well aware of what she was doing and will continue to do

• Like 1

yeaahhhh, pedophiles usually look for prey at 4am on the beachblink.png

did you think before you posted?w00t.gif

Not that familiar with the various methodologies pedophiles may use...care to enlighten me?

no i do not

sadly a lot of pedophiles are "nice blokes"...priests, schoolteachers, scout masters etc. The modus operandi of many pedophiles is to be a good bloke...gain the trust....and then go to work on the victims.

like a broken record, for someone claiming not to have much knowledge about pedophiles you sure post enough about them. w00t.gif

• Like 1