Kan Win

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ban Tai beach, Koh Samui

post-70928-0-61702600-1372703012_thumb.j

Did I get it right, this time, jimmy?wai.gif, this one was taken a couple of months back. I always like it when you say the pic was taken that day or yesterday. Thanks Samuireporter.thumbsup.gif .

Ban Tai beach, Koh Samui

attachicon.gifIMG_2528.JPG

Did I get it right, this time, jimmy?wai.gif, this one was taken a couple of months back. I always like it when you say the pic was taken that day or yesterday. Thanks Samuireporter.thumbsup.gif .

Sadly you've had another "senior moment"whistling.gif No, it is the west end of Maenam Beach, AKA ...Napalan..... you can just see the Lomprayah ferry dock on the left side.... (A's Bar.... there too, do you remember now? tongue.png )

Here are the empty beer bottles you left on the bar! biggrin.png

IMG_2936.JPG

This is the beach front leading from my land in Baan Tai Koh Phangan !!!!!

attachicon.gifPICT0131.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00339.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00145.JPG

attachicon.gifPICT0126.JPG

Wow !!!!.... you have talents I never knew you had, CK.... looks like Samui has more than one photographer! whistling.gifwink.png ..... I had better watch out! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Many thanks Trust you are settled into your new abode will drop around sometime keep the kettle warm !!!!!!!!

This is the beach front leading from my land in Baan Tai Koh Phangan !!!!!

attachicon.gifPICT0131.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00339.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00145.JPG

attachicon.gifPICT0126.JPG

Wow !!!!.... you have talents I never knew you had, CK.... looks like Samui has more than one photographer! whistling.gifwink.png ..... I had better watch out! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Many thanks Trust you are settled into your new abode will drop around sometime keep the kettle warm !!!!!!!!

Got new tea today from Nepal.... not a bad cuppa! .... kettle always on! thumbsup.gif

2013-07-04-924.jpg

Just to keep on topic, whistling.gif .....here's a pic of Ban Tai beach, Samui !tongue.png

IMG_2403.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived